Thread: My Dog Has High Speed AOL

My Dog Has High Speed AOL

When the free bones came in the mail I never thought of looking at them, why should I?

A few days later I knew something was up when I looked out back and saw a crew stringing a network cable into the dog house.

I ran out back and said "Hey! .. what the hell are ya doin'?"

The man said "Hey I got a work order here from Verison, just doing my job, sorry"

So I run inside and grab my Verison bill to start looking for the customer service number, when suddenly my eyes spy this line....

< 3rd party billing -- $48.30 for High-Speed AOL service >

Now wait just a goshdarned second, I NEVER EVER WOULD SIGN UP FOR AOL!!!! Im going out back and removing that damned cable right now!!!

HOW THE HECK DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!

And as I reached down to yank that cable out I noticed one of the free dog bones I received in the mail last week, I notice small letters on the bone, I pick it up and look closer, it's pretty chewed up by now but even so I can just make out this........

"By licking and/or chewing upon this bone you agree to the following condi..."

Why Those Greasy *******s At AOL!, They Signed Up My Dog!

AOL is up to thier old tricks again, I dont know how they nabbed me, I dont have time to figure it out, but thankfully my wife checks the itemized bill each month, so I recommend ....

Checking Your Phone Bill

Checking Your Neighbors Phone Bill

But Most Importantly Check Grandmas and Grandpas Phone Bill .. AOL just loves older folks who dont read well and just send the checks in

** THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT FROM THE OCTOPULSE NETWORK, WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING **

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH, nice one.....

Clive