Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Fixx CD - Stage One

Smile No Kidney Required

Hello Paddy,

If you do not get the CD by August send me an email and I will get it for you. I will see them 10/04 and 10/07.

Fixxation

Re: New Fixx CD - Stage One

Well hi @all fixxtures...

Could someone tell where itīs possible to by or oder to deliver to germany?

Many thx

Pete

Smile Hello Pete

Hello Pete,

I have offered other on the website. If you are serious about getting one of these cd's send me an email. I will have two opportunities to see them on August 4 and 7. All I am asking is that you pay the $20 the cost of the cd and shipping and handling. I am not looking to make any money out of this, I am happy to help any Fixxture.

Fixxation

DelMarVA (Eastern Shore of MD...1/2 hr from Ocean)

Question quality issue?

Has anyone WITH the S1 CD noticed a couple of glitches on the CD? I recall one in "Touch" and remember a guitar glitch later on...
    Norm

Smile Yes but it is so minor

Hello Crackhead,

Yes, I noticed one or two but the album is so good that it did not bother me.

Fixxation

Re: quality issue?

Originally posted by crackhead
    Has anyone WITH the S1 CD noticed a couple of glitches on the CD? I recall one in "Touch" and remember a guitar glitch later on...
    Norm
    Man, that's the beauty of the CD. Read the CD itself. No polish just music. Even the glitches ROCK!!! I think it would be great if more groups did stuff like that.

Geoff
    "I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition was to eat, drink, and be Mary." ~ George Carlin.

I drove all the way from Winnipeg, Manitoba to the Taste of Minnesota show in St. Paul, and due to the rain, the band didn't have a merch table set up; I was looking forward to buying a copy of Stage One!!

Is there a kind soul who might be able to pick up a copy for me, and I'll reimburse you for it? Autographed "To Phil" would be great to, but without autograph would be fine too!

Anybody? Anybody? Buehler?

Thx...
    Phil.

I was talking to Rupert after the show and I mentioned the Woodlands audio dvd. He said how much he enjoyed doing that as I mentioned how great Lee Chambers did with the video and camera work. He said Lee will be with them in Orlando doing some more video shots for something in the future. Can't say for sure what for but hopefully for a new dvd if not another future audio dvd. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Unhappy "Stage One" CD I WANT ONE!

OK, So i am hearing about this stage one cd, unfortunately the Utah show was canceled and I have no way of going to another state. HELP!! I hear this is only available at the show. will they be available to get through the site? I have heard there are limited # available.....

I got one

I bought an extra one last night at the Ashburn show. If you still need one let me know. I'll send it to you for $20 plus shipping.

Linda

Count me in as one needing the cd also. I was unable to make it to this past weekends show in the Detroit area.

Anyone go to the show at the DTE with the Knack and Missing Persons? What did I miss.

'Well rupert's response last night to the show with MP and the Knack was a curt "Good." Said he didn't know much about MP, and they went on first. Then the Fixx. Said the Knack was last and he felt bad for them because most people had left before they played My Sharona.

Was able to see the show. It was really good. The band was tight. Sat in the front row and soaked in all the energy from the guys. I've been a fan since 82 and finally was able to see them live. Hope they come back soon. MP was not very good. Never really enjoyed thier music though. Knack was pretty good. They did a randition of the Doors that kicked butt. I got a copy of the Stage One disc and it is really good. Pretty rough recording, but that's what makes it so good. Between every song, everyone behind me was shouting "we came here to see the fixx". It was awsome considering The Knack was the headliner. Anyway......good show, can't wait to see them again and hopefully get some autographs next time.

Gil
    I'm life.......watching

I was able to get a copy at the DTE show on Sat. It is awsome. It's a rough recording and that is why it is so good. I think I listened to it three times on the way back (looooong drive home).

Gil
    I'm life.......watching

Stage One - Would like help

I live in Seattle and the Fixx hasn't made it up this way yet and I am going to be in Orlando 2 days late for their concert later this week (work sometimes really gets in the way).

I was really hoping to get an original copy of Stage One. Can anyone assist? I will pay cost plus all shipping.

Chris

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast