One Thing Leads To Another
    Are We Ourselves?
    Sunshine In The Shade
    Less Cities, More Moving People

And I think they made clips for:
    Some People
    Secret Separation
    Driven Out

Anything else? Is this list correct? What else am I missing? This would be a nice thing to see under the "discography" section of the website!!

Thumbs up

"How much is enough" from INK

Smile

Two more...

Built For The Future
    Precious Stone

Smile

My memory may be faulty but I kinda recall a live video for The Sign Of Fire? Anyone else remmeber?

Octo

Smile

Driven Out was a full length video- I couldn't tell you what is about anymore- but I remember playing it in one of the first video jukeboxes in a college tavern.
    I put in a TEN, and played it like 8 times in a row!!!Man were people pissed about the 6th time..... LOL!

Also, I've seen some copies of all fixx videos on Ebay- but someone should get one copy- and share it so WE all don't have to outbid each other and end up paying 50.00 for it!

Hope to see the boys this summer at our local outdoor 4 day mardi-gras-like party called Harborfest. I've contacted both the organizers and management- now lets see if they can set a price and drop into Oswego in late July. Hopefully w/out those other shite bands! Going w/out!!!!
    PS Octo -calm down now.....

Talking

Whew...octopulse! I thought I was dreaming of a video of some sort for "Sign of Fire". It wasn't my imagination after all!

Smile

96ndram,
    I'm glad someone else recalls the video. Maybe MTV didnt have an "official" video for TSOF when the song was on the charts and used a live version instead, possibly from the Denver MTV broadcast that year.

Octo

Smile

I just purchased a video compilation from an auction site (not E-Bay), and it was nowhere close to $50 - $11 + shipping. It had all of the videos mentioned above except 'Sign of Fire', 'Less Cities, More Moving People', and 'Precious Stone'. It also had the 'Pop-Up Video' version of 'Stand Or Fall.' in addition to the 'regular' version. The quality isn't the best (looks like maybe 2nd generation off of videos taped from MTV2), but considering I've never seen some of these, I thought it was well worth the price. Plus, it even had 'Live In The USA on it...which makes my 4th copy of it(original VHS, Beta, and LD).

Since there's no official video album available yet, if anybody's interested I can post the info on how to contact the seller, as long as the moderators are okay with it. I think the seller also offers it (strictly fan-to-fan) without going through the auction.

Camphor

Smile

His name wouldn't happen to be Mark would it??

Smile

Nope, it isn't Mark. BTW, this person has just about every 80s video one could imagine, I didn't want to imply that they specialize only in the Fixx.

Camphor

Smile

Hey, you can't post the info., could you e-mail it to me (cnastav@iupui.edu)?

Thanks!

Question

Is his name Jim?

Wink

I only mention what his name was because a guy named Mark did video compilations for the Fixx Lighthouse digest members a few years ago. I was lucky to get one before he got tired of making the tapes and disappearing from the list all together. I have all the videos except "TSOF" and "BFTF". I also have both Red Skies videos. He actually made 2 videos with his compilation with the 2nd video being mostly interviews and live shows. I only got the first one but it's over 2 hours of cool Fixx stuff and mostly all there videos. This guy on e-bay might be worth checking out for those who don't have all there videos. I wish MCA would release an official compilation. Maybe one day.

Question

Originally posted by miked26:
    [B]I also have both Red Skies videos. B]

The only Red Skies video I know of is a performance clip with some flashing neon lights behind them. What's the other version like?

Cool

I also think a great place for them to play this year would be the "court" at the New York State Fair. The shows are free to everyone who attends the fair, out in the open. The crowds are usually pretty thick, it would be fun.
    Hope to see the boys this summer at our local outdoor 4 day mardi-gras-like party called Harborfest. I've contacted both the organizers and management- now lets see if they can set a price and drop into Oswego in late July. Hopefully w/out those other shite bands! Going w/out!!!!

[/B]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast