Thread: 1ST Goal for Street Team

1ST Goal for Street Team

What would be nice would to have Jeff make a new forum, like Called Street team, so we can discuss everything that we are doing in there, also a new page here on the site, that has all the members, it could have like a breif history, we should also have like a newsletter.... Tons of ideas but 1st we must start out SLOW....... Any ideas???

Clive

I can help with a newsletter - please contact me privately to let me know what you have in mind. I have a couple of ideas also!

good thought. have people sign up.
    Names and shipping addresses so we can send promo material. 'mind you, we have to start slow 'coz we don't have much of a postage budget to work with, but we can certainly send out a few posters and such here and there.
    Newsletter?
    I would think everything would be electronic, huh? as in "enewsletter"

Absolutely electronic. So easy to do, update and disseminate!

I'd be happy to pay for any postage for things sent this way. It's a small way to support the band in the end. Given that it's only three weeks until the tour resumes, I hope that flyer creation is a high priority.

hehehe, we will start off slow, and so we will gradually move faster and grow bigger, hopefully we can get alot of support...

Smile It is the least I can do

Clive and Ed,

I too would pay for any materials shipped to me. It is my small way of thanking The Fixx for all the great years of music they have provided me.

I have been getting the word out early for the Fashion Island show. I have about 10 people and counting. The word free usually gets people's attention.

Fixxation
    Last edited by Fixxation; 06-10-2004 at 11:58 PM.

if promo material(posters,photos,press releases,fluers etc.) are sent to me,i can get them out in Worcester,Ma and surrounding areas as well as get them to the press.
    I Know What I Like and I Like What I Know.

B side the C side in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, UK
    Great idea and I prefer to get through the mail, somehow, e.mail newsletters get lost in the spam I get. Would happily pay the costs, someone maybe set up a central Paypal account.
    Be a great project to get off the ground, count me in.
    Stuart at the Welsh Connection

What few Fan Clubs I still belong to, almost all of them have gone completely electronic. It's too much hassle and expense to produce paper newsletters anymore. Heck, the Fan Club for my favorite country band has gone completely electronic and is even free now!

Sheryl

Smile Country?

Country? Do the Fixx know about this?