Thread: I Did It!!!!!!

I Did It!!!!!!

I have been writing in to all the big Colleges and Universities across the state of New Jersey. Princeton U. has agreed to put the show on their online concert calendar as well as air an advertisement twice a day.
    I am awaiting to hear from the rest of the half dozen I left word with. I may try some New York big names tomorrow morning. I need to call it quits for now as I need some sleep!!!!!

WAY TO GO!!!

Good job, Rkerchic! I'll take your lead, and work on Pittsburgh...cool!

Kim:thumbsup:
    My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
    ~Dalai Lama

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    ~Adam Savage

Woo hoo!

Very cool, rkerchic!! Well done!

Red face Was cool - past tense

Read under the Press kit posts and it was not cool. Not knowingly it was a big no no to contact the stations. It was my one day of fun in the sun and now my sun has set! So now I will take my "Sunshine in the Shade"!!!!!

A big sorry again to ED and whoever's boundary that I crossed.

whoa again

Oh no no.. very sorry for any misunderstanding here, our being alarmed ONLY came in terms of making a Press Kit with photos and new songs. That is a band/management job and we need to avoid any business misundersandings should a media outlet mistake anyone as a representative for the band or band management.
    As a STREET TEAM, we LOVE your enthusiasm in calling stations and making requests, whether they be for music or announcements of local shows! We have made photos and logos available to everyone, to create flyers and posters and anything, and simply request you email them in to the .com so the guys can put their stamp on it.
    As I said, KEEP PUSHING US, and if you have any suggestion PLEASE write in to the .com!! We can't do this without you.

Thanks for the clarification Ed.... and support ....

Smile

Thanks Ed! I feel better now!