Thread: Street Team Works!!

Post Street Team Works!!

Cy said that the Falls Church show Friday July 9 was the best so far - just one of those great nights.
    That was the show our Musegirl Street-teamed.
    Undoubtedly her flyer helped.
    Things are rolling for the band. Cy says November's tour is looking bigger.

What kind of things can we do from August to November to keep up awareness??
    We're working on trading cards with website sign-up, but that will take a while...

SWEEEET!!!!! Great job LISA!!!!!!!! I need to get in conctact with the guy who si doin the site let me get back to u guys on that... But it would be great if we could get posters out for each show ...

Clive

Originally posted by Clive3
    I need to get in conctact with the guy who si doin the site let me get back to u guys on that...
    um... you mean me? or are ya building thefixx.tv or something?!

LOL me and another Fixxture are wokring on a site

Hey! How is everyone?
    ...It's what you WILL find...you WILL find...

Thumbs up Hello Cygnet

Great to see you back on board! Missed you at the recent East Coast show here. How are you Cygnet? I see you're posting under Street Team. I was wondering if the street team was going to get active again? Especially for Cy's soon to be solo tour. I was hoping those cards you once had for The Fixx can be done for Cy and then passed out upon his solo tour at Union County's MusicFest since thousands of people would be in attendance? Just a thought that has been on my mind. Maybe even cards for The Fixx or the link to here added on the advertisement. What do you think? I know you have always had great input here so that is why I ask. - Sherri
    Last edited by rockerchic; 07-10-2009 at 11:19 PM.

It'd also be good to have any handouts at the LHSF Philly Rocks event that Cy's going to be at a few days before MusicFest. I'm sure there'll be Fixxtures going...I'd be there in a heartbeat if vacation wasn't all taken at work. Gggrrr. But I'd definitely help you out handing out anything at Music Fest! Can you tell I'm getting psyched
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

I had a blast handing out those cards, but... I'll see what the band thinks this time. They may have gotten too many hand cramps from people wanting them to sign those little things...we don't want to detract from people needing to buy merchandise in order to have something for the band to sign... I'll get back to you...

Okay...the answer I got was that we should enjoy our time off because when the new album comes out, we are going to be VERY busy as a street team promoting it and the shows that will follow. Revv up your engines but don't step on the gas yet...save it...save it... the time is coming!

Thanks Cygnet

Will be happy to help when everything is a go! In the meantime, having lots of summer fun. Hope everyone is too!