Thread: Photos & Reviews

Photos & Reviews

Check out the last review from Falls Church July 9, Angela of Washington D.C. sent us some great old photos she had!
    Expecting many more fun photos from Orlando. We had a wonderful time! whew boy...

Smile Hello Ed

Hello Ed,

This comment has nothing to do with your post. But I am hooked on these concert DVD's. I know you are working on it but The Fixx must have one live.

Also, I have been watching my old Fixx videos and I think that they are going to have to put one out for a song on Want That Life. It is the only way to get the message out to the masses.

Take care and I will get down off my soapbox. I know be patient!

Fixxation

Re: Hello Ed

Originally posted by Fixxation
    I think that they are going to have to put one out for a song on Want That Life.
    A video for "Touch" is on our website and even won an award. We can't hold a gun to Viacom (MTV/VH1) and say "play it." I tried that last week, again, and it didn't work, again. But things are in the works. We'll be looking stronger by next summer...
    Persistance, patience and politeness will always win.

I really think a video and some promotion for "You Don't Have To Prove Yourself" would work very well for the band. Something about it, I don't know 'Prove' just has a very accesible feel to it. Ever since hearing WTL, I've strongly felt that 'Prove' was the song they should run with as a single and/or video.

Originally posted by tenohtwo
    I really think a video and some promotion for "You Don't Have To Prove Yourself" would work very well for the band. Something about it, I don't know 'Prove' just has a very accesible feel to it. Ever since hearing WTL, I've strongly felt that 'Prove' was the song they should run with as a single and/or video.

Prove is definitely a song I would love to hear on the air as well as in my player. It is really a kick butt tune- can you imagine what kind of video this one would make????
    "Even the devil may cry when he looks around Hell and realizes that he is all alone"

Acheron Parthenopaeus

(Sherrilyn Kenyon, Devil May Cry)

http://www.wordclay.com/BookStore/BookStoreBookDetails.aspx?bookid=37784

NEW PHOTOS

snapshots from Orlando added - still expect more coming!
    Also added some shots to June 5 Temecula - one of those disposable cameras that took 2 months to fill up (sorry)

It's about time I got a handy digital, huh.

Wink

Prove, without a doubt. Very Fixx, very upbeat, could hook a whole new crowd. I've got the Prove video in my head.