Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 'ello England!

B side the C side in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, UK

Borderline

okay folks - who's coming and from where...... great bar around the corner, the beers a bit steep but within staggering distance of the club..
    Stuart at the Welsh Connection

Re: Borderline

Originally posted by STUART
    okay folks - who's coming and from where...... great bar around the corner, the beers a bit steep but within staggering distance of the club..
    Stuart, I'd love to meet you all since this is my first Fixx show in London. Name the place and time I will be there

Alannah

Of course, you KNOW I'm in!!!

Oh Alannah, you are in for such a treat!! I'm sure that all of the UK Fixxtures will be having a great time!!!

Re: 'ello England!

Originally posted by thefixxdotcom
    http://www.thefixx.com/news.shtml
    .....of course, the reply to this topic should be....'alwight geezer!!'

Originally posted by pippi617
    Oh Alannah, you are in for such a treat!! I'm sure that all of the UK Fixxtures will be having a great time!!!
    We shall, of course, try to keep up the good standards of behaviour and decorum, that is expected of British fans of The Fixx, ie. polite applause after every song, educated nodding appreciation of the finer musical passages...YEAH RIGHT!!!! Going loco at the Borderline, more like!!!!!

Monday night a really tricky night to get off. I will be there by hook or by Crook. We meeting in that little bar the corner then, you know its a year since we have all seen each other any changes?.

It will be good to meet you Alannah I used to live near wimbledon up until 5 years ago.

Looks like I won't be needing to go to florida after all!

cheers ettenaj.

Originally posted by ettenaj
    ....It will be good to meet you Alannah I used to live near wimbledon up until 5 years ago.

Looks like I won't be needing to go to florida after all!

cheers ettenaj.
    Looking forward to meeting you also ettenaj. Oddly enough, I was also thinking of going to Florida whenever they played there next year, as my father lives in Miami Beach, so I thought I would just go to whatever Florida town they played in. Never did I guess I'd get to see them so soon, I'm still in shock

Hope you can get the day off somehow, I am lucky my boss is lovely and I have already booked the time off.

I work nights and odd nights off are hard to get. Friday would be a definate no no and Monday runs a close second. You know I may have a really bad cold be then. opps (should really say that still never mind). Still I will be up and Jumping all night.

By chance i will actually be in London that weekend to see my parents so it couldn't be better timed.

cheers ettenaj.

Hello Agent J, where've you been lately, lost your e.mail address, sent you mine via PM.

Alannah86 - you can't miss us, Wilkie is tall like a string bean, me I've short, fat and hairy like a butter bean - eewww...that conjures up terrible images, you'll have an amazing night, we promise that......

Great pub just around the corner, cold Becks and only 3.25 a bottle ( he says choking ) - take the second mortgage before leaving home.

Whoa - what's that, over $6 for a Beck's?

Originally posted by deBASHmode
    Whoa - what's that, over $6 for a Beck's?
    and that was last year, that said, the Borderline is in one of the most expensive property areas in the UK, if not world. But the Becks is served ice cold with a frosted glass, and the pub is only 50 yards from the front entrance and is adjacent to the stage doors, so not a bad place to be.

Anyway, I'm arriving at about 1.30pm at Paddington and staying overnight at the Royal National on Bedford Way. So anyone wanting to start the day early........ let me know and can arrange to meet up somewhere on the day.

I am here! I think ! my email really messed up I only have one address but it appears about 3 no 4 in boxes some goes to bulk some goes to outlook and some goes to my sever and it is at this point that i give up. So chasing email is the name of the game and since outlook crashed and has refused to play for the last two days you have all been in limbo till about 30 mins ago. eesh!

Still I am in London all weekend so I have all day monday. Need to go to HMV. Shopping for a mate here. Thats if you still need what you wanted Steve P

By the way Stuart was to polite to say but I will be the one with the Tits and arse. (oh can i say that . too late) And by the way there is less of me than there was last year (make of that what you will!!)

ettenaj

Does anyone know if IT will be the support??

cheers ettenaj

Originally posted by ettenaj
    By the way Stuart was to polite to say but I will be the one with the Tits and arse. (oh can i say that . too late) And by the way there is less of me than there was last year (make of that what you will!!)
    ettenaj
    ettenaj, that's too funny...I am quite big in one of those departments and a bit flat on the other I'll just leave it at that for now

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast