Thread: UK TOUR PLEASE !!!

Post UK TOUR PLEASE !!!

CY, RUPERT, JAMIE, ADAM AND JEFF HOW ABOUT SOME UK DATES SOMETIME THIS YEAR PLEASE? IT'S BEEN SOME TIME SINCE WE HAVE SEEN YOU PLAY 'LIVE' OVER HERE AND YOU ARE GREATLY MISSED BY US FANS OVER HERE PLEASE TRY AND RECTIFY THIS WISH OF OURS THANKS AND ALL THE BEST FOR THE UPCOMING TOUR OF THE STATES....ROGER (A CALM ANIMAL).

Smile

Greetings To Roger (aka a calm animal),
    It's probably been a while since the boys toured the UK hasnt it?, other UK posters have expressed the same sentiments as you. I couldnt tell ya if they have any plans for the UK this time around, but at least we can all have the new music to look foward to. How about a slight vacation to the states for a show or two?, I'm sure you can find some Fixxtures here to meet up with if you do. Anyway, welcome to the board.

Octo

[This message has been edited by Octopulse (edited 04-28-2001).]

Thumbs up

Hey Roger, I really hope for you and all the rest of the UK fans that your wish comes true! Love, E

Angry

As a long time fan in the UK. I have to agree with A Calm Animal. You seem to have forgotten your roots & home country.

Smile

I must agree with everybody, the FIXX must come over to the UK soon, maybe some dates in Europe as well? I'm sure these gigs would be well attended as there are still many many FIXX fans here in the UK. It has been too long lads!!

irv123

Cool

Welcome to all of our over-seas members! Great to have you join us. I also wish you well and hope the band tours there soon...Kat

Smile

Yeah, its ironic that another favorite band of mine, Big Country, tours the UK extensively (up until last year, anyway) but not the US, especially since the lead singer has lived in the States for the past several years. I'm usually envious of the Brits for getting 'special treatment', but I guess in the case of the Fixx and their US touring, our British breathren have something to be envious of.

Camphor

Smile

Quite agree with the other UK people, been Fixx crazy since 1982 and we are definately not getting a fair bite at the proverbial apple here. This year would be nice!

UK tour please

I didn't know the Fixx were still going until i saw some of their more recent material on the web. Ok then, it was on Napster
    :-)) . So it was a great surprise to see them still around , so it would be good if they "pushed" themselves in the UK , y'know , advertise the new album which might generate enough interest for them to do a couple of gigs here.
    K-T