I PROBABLY SPELLED THAT WRONG BUT NONE THE LESS,DIAMOND05,NICE THAT YOU SHOULD ASK, YES I DO WRITE BUT NOT LITERATURE. I WRITE MUSIC /LYRICS AND ENJOY THE PERPETUAL ART OF MAKING MUSIC FIT THE FEELING! ALTHOUGH, I HAVE A TREMENDOUSLY HARD TIME SATISFYING MY INNER EAR! THERE ARE TIMES WHEN THE MARRIAGE OF LYRIC AND MUSIC SEEM IMPOSSIBLE. SO I JUST KEEP ON PUTTING ONE OR THE OTHER DOWN ON PAPER AND HOPE FOR THE UNION TO JEL THRU REPETITION.TOUGH TO WRITE THIS WAY. AND ITS A GOOD THING I HAVE A JOB IN A TOTALLY UNRELATED FIELD BECAUSE AT THIS TIME IN MY LIFE AND AT MY AGE I'M AFRAID I WOULD HAVE STARVED TO DEATH LONG AGO RELYING ON MY MUSIC FOR SURVIVAL!!!! I'VE LEFT THAT TO THE ONES WHO'VE PURSUED THAT DREAM FROM THEIR YOUTH!! WHEN I WAS YOUNG ENOUGH TO CONSIDER THIS AS MY NICHE I WAS TO BUSY BEING WRECKLESS AND LET THE DREAM BECOME A WISH THAT SINCE HAS BECOME A DREAM AGAIN!!YA KNOW...EVERY TIMES' JUST A MINUTE AWAY AND EVERY MINUTES' JUST ANOTHER DAY...
BACK TO YOUR COMMENT ABOUT "J W O'S PLAY'N IN THE END OF "THE FOOL" IS THE BEST, NO IT'S A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF JAMIES' ABILITY TO EXPRESS AN EMOTIONAL LEVEL OF GUITAR PLAY'N THAT IS RARELY CAPTURED BY OTHER FORMIDABLE GUITARIST.HE HAS THE GIFT AND WILL BE TOPPED BY NONE.AND.....I DO GIVE CREDIT TO OTHER LEAD GUITARISTS THAT HAVE THEIR OWN SIGNATURE SOUND SUCH AS, MARK NOPFLER,DON FELDER,DAVID GILMOURE,JOE WALSH,AND CHRIS BLAIR TO NAME ONLY A FEW BUT "JAMIE WEST ORAM" IS BY FAR MY PERSONAL FAVORITE AND WILL ALWAYS REMAINE ON TOP!!!!
GREAT TO HERE THEY HAVE CHOSEN TO HIRE NEW MNGMT AND THIS MEANS THEY ARE LOOKING TO THE FUTURE FOR FRESH IDEAS AND NEW PROMOTIONAL EFFORTS TO GET THE EXPOSURE THEY SO RIGHTLY DESERVE, ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME AND WE'LL BE HEARING KIDS AROUND US SAY'N "WHO'S THAT? I WANT THAT CD!!LETS GO TO THE MALL AND BUY THAT!!!!!".......THAT'LL "FIXX'EM" YOU WATCH!
INDY