Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Well, bust my buttons - a New Year's Eve show!

BOO! HOO! Pippi is going too and leaving me alone!!!

Guess I'll be having a Bridget Jones moment...getting stinking drunk on cheap wine and listening to lite Fm

" ALL BY MYSELF ...Don't wanna be...."

WHo did that song first????? ..before Celine Dion..I am having a Bay City Rollers flashback??? AM I right???

Eric Carmen. Melody plundered from Rachmaninoff...

I am NOT going to be there New Year's Eve - I'm strictly rolling in for New Year's Day. Got to work on NYE. Bringing Jeanadoo in tow!! Sorry Jeanne - keep wishing though - there is something in the stars about gemini's and their wishes. . . . still keeping my fingers crossed to see you there!!

Everyone have a wonderful time in Arizona! We were thinking of heading there to bring in the New Year but the airline prices are outrageous. We decided to host a New Year's Eve party at our house instead. Not quite the same but it will have to do. Take lots of pictures. Hopefully we will be seeing the guys again in the Northeast in 2005. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

Michelle

Unhappy

Wish I could go too but my financial situation is getting pretty bad. Hope you guys have fun.

We'll be thinking of you and drinking Kir Royales in your honor! (Chambord and champagne....mmmmmmmmm!)

I would just like a glass or two or that yummy wine I had on the bus, please!!!! Jeanne

Originally posted by Noreen
    Wish I could go too but my financial situation is getting pretty bad. Hope you guys have fun.
    You've got free drinks from me if you can find your way to the New Year's Day show.

Originally posted by Cygnet
    Well, now I'm back to edit this post by saying I just tried calling again and spoke to Roberta, their website lady. She said to go to this website: www.a5e.net ...click on Contact and email her with your info (name, # of reservations you want and a way to contact you).

Also note that this show is on New Year's DAY, not NYE (in case that makes a difference for anyone.) Also, the club is 21 and over.
    Thanks, Cygnet - I did exactly as you said and then got an email back. I called her and bought some tickets.

Here's some additional important info:
    • Both NYE and NY shows are 21 and over
    • On Thursday at 10am AZ time, the radio station she works for will eBlast an email to 20,000 listeners about the show, so she will be unable to guarantee any further ticket sales to Fixxtures.
    • The NYE block party will sell-out by December 30, so get your ticket before then (http://www.openairevents.com) - $40.28 each after surcharges
    • There is a link in the upper-left corner of the Open Air Events website to sponsoring hotels with discounted rates, and they are filling up fast (I heard today on the radio that PHX is one of the top destinations this year for New Years - wonder why?!)

wingo
    With mental wingo I'm nearly flying

PHX is one of the top destinations this year for New Years - wonder why?!
    Isn't it obvious? Because The Fixx will be there!
    Alli

Sorry Jeanne - keep wishing though - there is something in the stars about gemini's and their wishes. . . . still keeping my fingers crossed to see you there!!

" the truest of friends never doubt... but always hope..."

Thanks Pippi.... and everyone else for your kind thought...Know that I will be thinking of you all and will be there in spirit and mostly in heart!!! XOXO... Jeanne

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567