Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff that makes you get pissed!

Stuff that makes you get pissed!

Precious is on her rant forum. . . watch it. . .

Okay, of all the most trifling things to deal with these days is harassment from the poe-poes! Man, our police force is such a friggin' joke!!!! Here's what went down. . .

Okay, early the other morning, I get a collect call from my youngest brother. Our ignorant police force here has targeted him for harassment. He has been on their shit list for the past ten years (and he's only 28, folks); I always knew the charges they trump up are bogus, but this went beyond ANYTHING they have ever pulled. They took him to jail, saying he was driving on a suspended license. Has happened before, but not this time. He and his girlfriend were on the way to the emergency room because he was having an asthma attack. This punk ass cop lied and said that they were being pulled over because of tinted windows and that the license plate light was out. It is not against the law to have rear tint on your windows in the state of Illinois. I saw myself that her plate light is indeed working. Then this rotten S.O.B. goes on to write this enormous lie that they switched seats as he pulled them over. His girl drives a stick-shift 2-seater! He's 6'2" and she's about 5'7'- and she's got hips and thighs, and he's a decent-size guy- how in the HELL could they even entertain the thought of switching seats?! He was a passenger in the car. Do you know they hauled him off on tickets that he has gone to court over 30 times in the past 3 years???? I bailed him out in January for the exact thing! Guess how much these assholes charged for him to get out this time? $1,839.00!

On top of that, this cop with issues ran off at the mouth- he's racist because his father ran off with an African-American woman. My brother's girlfriend is Caucasian. Do the math- he pulled them over because they are an interracial couple. And he got away with it! He impounded her car as well- altogether, $2,500 was spent getting her car out of hock and him bailed out! They have something against you if you are poor, or "struck with jungle fever", or look like the usual suspect. Man, people under 30 here are going through some shit. Bogus tickets, warrants, the whole thing. It is surreal. It's hard to believe until you see it. What is it gonna take to stop this madness?

Correct me if I am wrong, but when you go to court and handle your business, and the judge dismisses the charges, aren't they supposed to LEAVE YOU THE HELL ALONE?! If I sound pissed, you don't know the half of it. We need to get the Feds here, because you wouldn't believe some of the shit that goes on. These folks have the nerve to be putting a prison here in the middle of town, which is exactly 1 block from my house! They're gonna be putting major felons in this place- rapists, murderers, class Xs. . . What is wrong with these people?! I am beyond pissed off. Is this what my son has to look forward to? Are they really gonna let these racist sons of bitches get away with this shit in this day and age? My answer is. . . yes. I believe they will. I hate to say that they haven't proved me wrong yet. Our city is so corrupted. Stuff that happens here you only see in movies. And to think, it's not even that big! I think we got a population of 185,000 or something- and the way they racial profile or stereotype people here will reduce you to tears. It's like the Civil Rights Movement is a joke to them! People in certain income brackets or in a specific social set get it big time.

What are we going to do? How can we change things?
    Last edited by preciousstone75; 03-02-2005 at 11:58 AM.
    "Even the devil may cry when he looks around Hell and realizes that he is all alone"

Acheron Parthenopaeus

(Sherrilyn Kenyon, Devil May Cry)

http://www.wordclay.com/BookStore/BookStoreBookDetails.aspx?bookid=37784

I am so sorry for your troubles. I have seen this type of thing many, many times before. I have even experienced some of it first-hand. And none of it was pretty - or fair. The smaller the town, the more time the cops have to harass the locals. And, if you try to report it, or sue the cop for harassment - it only makes it worse! Been there - done that . . .

the prejudices in our society make me sick

Good luck!!!!

I hear you precious. Racism is just no good. It is the mindset of complete heartless swine.

Angry

I often find myself ashamed to be part of the human race...I don't know where these imbesils get their brain cells...and how they can enjoy harassing others? If there are indeed more than one race of human on the earth, it has nothing to do with color. It has to do with who has a heart and who doesn't!

What pisses me of today is something like:

Do you know that he said that she said and then he said and before that guy said about her and someone told that

I hate these childish behaviour and talking.

And without saying anything I find myself right in the middle of such a situation!

I don't deserve that! But to be honest it ruined my day

What pisses me off is ......

1) Not looking what is behind the behavior and judging the person/ child for the behavior....instead of the circumstances that may lay behind the actions.....Not remembering what you know/or like about the person/child and reflecting your own judgements or insecurities on them...... this use to drive me NUTS when I was a teacher...that others would automatically label a child as bad, whiney, spoiled, hyperactive etc......
    2)knowing that some one you are talking to,can hear you... but you are not sure if they are really listening.....
    3) not sure if the person is telling you the truth /offering forgiveness.... or just playing on words / behaviors to avoid conflict ...
    4) Agree with Heimo... playing who's who....getting stuck in childish behavoir of he said , she said .. manipulative behavior.....it is so HIGH SCHOOL..and it only ends up with mis-judgment, hurt feeling and possibly un-repairable friendships..... the situation should really be resolved between the people it is between in the first place....( No... you do not deserve it !!!!)
    5) Not remembering .. that there is NOTHING lost.. that can't be found ,if sought... whether if is love, friendship, forgiveness etc....

Hmmm, I don't ever think of myself as getting p-o'd but it does bug me when the vaccuum cleaner tries to eat something it shouldn't and burns out the belt.
    More seriously, I can't stand people who are always looking for a reason to be offended, just so they can be upset about something. On the other hand, I love people who always give others the benefit of the doubt and are constantly forgiving.
    It also bothers me when these huge caterpillars get to my tomatoes before I do. Someday I'm just going to eat one of THEM!

Talking Stuff that makes you get pissed?

....hmmmm...WHISKEY!

LOL!!! LOL!!!
    YOU Two crack me up... I needed that ... thanks.....
    guess I will go have some pasta with home made sauce and Jameson now!!!!

PASSIVE AGGRESSION...now there's some stuff that never fails to piss me off,royally! and,usually,perpetrated by gutless swine,likely,with poorly developed social skills,if not outright sociopathic tendencies.

I'm all about (preferably)civil confrontation and openness.

Aside from all that potential unpleasantness,it's all about the love,man!

And that's a whole lotta love, brother!!!

Originally posted by Cygnet
    It also bothers me when these huge caterpillars get to my tomatoes before I do. Someday I'm just going to eat one of THEM!
    LOL!!! Oh, I needed that laugh!

let's tag team those caterpillars!

"Even the devil may cry when he looks around Hell and realizes that he is all alone"

Acheron Parthenopaeus

(Sherrilyn Kenyon, Devil May Cry)

http://www.wordclay.com/BookStore/BookStoreBookDetails.aspx?bookid=37784

Originally posted by heimo
    What pisses me of today is something like:

Do you know that he said that she said and then he said and before that guy said about her and someone told that

I hate these childish behaviour and talking.

And without saying anything I find myself right in the middle of such a situation!

I don't deserve that! But to be honest it ruined my day
    I would like to point out that my post has nothing to do with any members of this message board. I would never talk in secrets or try to stir things up in such a way. Everyone who knows me should know that I am a diplomatic person. I would always try to solve a personal problem by contacting that person directly - maybe calling or writing a pm or email.

I would like to apologize for confusing some of you. I am sorry!

Well, I would like to take this opportunity to confuse all of you...

If the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain, then where's the drainpipe?

Thank you... I really needed to get that out.
    (Misunderstandings come in many colors- like paint spilled on the table. You just wipe it up with a wet rag, rinse it off and move on)
    The table looks great here, guys.

Originally posted by Cygnet
    ... rinse it off
    assuming it is a water based paint, yes?

Whole different story with oil based paint.

I get your point Cygie, just razzling ya!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast