Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff that makes you get pissed!

Angry Chain E-mails!

Hello All,

I love all off you to death but don't send those damn chain emails. No, I don't want any M&M's for free, don't worry that I will not be going to Heaven because I did not send an email out to you and fifty other people.

Stop the insanity and just say no to chain emails.

Fixxation

Re: Eff tha po'leece!!!

Originally posted by preciousstone75
    Of all the shizznit to go down this weekend. . .

Now we got punk azz KKKops (yep, I spelled it like that for a reason!) beatin' down teenagers!!! My nephew was with his friend Kent and a few others when two of them got to arguing, but ended it without too much trouble. How come the bytch-azz po'leece gotta come up crackin' folks in da mouf (another intentional misspelling) with KKKnightsticks? I'll tell ya why- they ain't got shit else to do but use excessive force on folks they think are skerred of dey azzes!!! My nephew called me in shock saying, "all Kent said to them was "why are you doing this?" and the punk azz KKKop cracked him with that stick!" I am glad to hear that Kent defended himself against them- I was told that he bashed both of them!

You go, Kent! Beat dat azz!! They give peacemakers a bad name! I say we take 'em all down wit' da quickness!

I got my razor and vaseline ready! They don't want none!
    It's been a while I know, but I was reading this thread again and had to comment on how awful it is that things like this still happen on this planet.
    Sorry!

Re: Chain E-mails!

Originally posted by Fixxation
    Hello All,

I love all off you to death but don't send those damn chain emails. No, I don't want any M&M's for free, don't worry that I will not be going to Heaven because I did not send an email out to you and fifty other people.

Fixxation
    Amen to that, bro'!

Getting to the bottom of a beer. And finding a dead fly.........in your mouth!

EWWW WEEE GROSS, Deja.....

Alcohol gets me pissed . . drunk
    seriously thou . .
    mostly people who don't practice what they preach . .
    They can bitch about one thing
    and turn around and find justification
    for them doing exactly the same.

oh and the half of worm in the apple
    I just took a bite of . .

They can bitch about one thing and turn around and find justification for them doing exactly the same.
    Easy trap to fall into, I'd say.

And there really was a fly in my beer yesterday. AWK!

Edit:
    Yes, Cygnet. Thanks for reminding us of the original intent of this thread before it was hijacked. If only our worst problem was accidentally swallowing a fly!
    Last edited by dejapete; 08-07-2005 at 06:35 PM.

Re: Chain E-mails!

Originally posted by Fixxation
    Hello All,

Fixxation

laughing my ass off!!! now, that was priceless!!!
    "Even the devil may cry when he looks around Hell and realizes that he is all alone"

Acheron Parthenopaeus

(Sherrilyn Kenyon, Devil May Cry)

http://www.wordclay.com/BookStore/BookStoreBookDetails.aspx?bookid=37784

The Queen's English

People who do not speak proper English, for whatever reason...

"Axe" instead of "ask"
    "Infomation" instead of "information"
    "Liberry" instead of "Library"
    "Perfet" instead of "perfect"
    "Worsh" instead of "wash", etc....

and the two words smushed together into nonsense thing, i.e.--
    "flustrated" instead of "flustered' or "frustrated"

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Kim

But can you say "statistics"?

English is such a screwy language that what was at one time an exception can eventually become the rule.

Oh yeah. My wife was listening to the TV tonight. "DID HE SAY FROM WHENCE? AAAAHHHH!" (that's redundant)
    Last edited by dejapete; 08-09-2005 at 08:49 PM.

Yeah, unfortunately, you're right! English changes...

Take the word "pristine"...it originally meant "early" but now it seems to mean "clean, unspoiled."

I read somewhere that to sound educated on a subject you're unfamiliar with, to say: "I'm not familiar with so and so's latest endeavor, but I prefer his earlier works, they were so "pristine."
    Kim

interesting, Kim...

I like the wordsmushedtogetherstuff. I think it's fun...like the cross between a cloud and smog is a clog...for some reason puns can really get me going to the point of tears, laughter-wise. It's one of my weaknesses; but incorrect grammar always catches my brain's attention and I have to remind myself not to be rude and correct people (unless my children are the culprits, in which case I feel it is my duty to save them from a possible bad grade on a future English test).
    As far as people just not towkin rat, I thank accents are fun too. I'm thinking of only using a British accent from now on...however, (read this s l o w e l y)sayin words lak ya don even no howda spellum...wayell, that buggers me a bit teeyoo ( ta be quat onis!)
    So funny...I could never stand the Southern accent and then when I was eleven, my familiy moved to Florida where I was engulfed in it- NO...smothered in it! Now it haunts my own speech.sometimes...aaaah!!!

Just beware of Conan the Grammarian. He will attack and cut off your dangling participle!

Hey Cygnet!
    I LOVE puns, too! I'll PM you my favorite joke, it's a slightly off-color pun.
    I agree with you--I would never correct people in public for poor language skills either.
    Foreign accents, no problem...but Mark's family is from the South. When his cousins visit from Tennessee, they might as well be speaking Martian, to me. Mixing in regional slang with their heavy accents, I can't understand a word they are saying. I get their "crazy Yankee" look.
    Kim

Originally posted by msmith1

...but Mark's family is from the South. When his cousins visit from Tennessee, they might as well be speaking Martian, to me. Mixing in regional slang with their heavy accents, I can't understand a word they are saying. I get their "crazy Yankee" look.
    Kim

Hey y'all, I get the crazed foreigner Yankee thing all the time. Imagine having a non-US passport on top of all that, plus I have lived in too many Northern states to be from anywhere anymore.
    I am the winner in any event.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast