Thread: The Fixx Virgin

The Fixx Virgin

Howdy ALL! It was great fun meeting so many of you last night at the Avalon in Santa Clara. It was a very laid back atmosphere for my very first nightclub and Fixx Concert which I was most grateful for. I enjoyed finally having a face to put on the names my brother Steve has been bouncing around for a while now and you guys are all sensational!
    I had a real blast and can hardly wait for a reunion in Santa Cruz in the summer. I deffinately plan on being there front and center!
    I truely enjoyed the beat of the music although I was at a disadvantage not knowing the songs so I couldn't make out the words...but who goes to a live event to hear the WORDS??!! Im going to be doing my homework and listening to the albums I have so I can sing along with the best of the Fixxtures!!
    Big Hi to Alanna and Heimo It was a pleasure to meet you both and you'll be missed in Santa Cruz.
    If you are ever back in the San Jose area you are always welcome at my place~ you are no stranger here!

I hope your trips home were all uneventful and smooth and I look forward to reading your musings on the boards.
    Thanks again for the warm welcome!
    Kathy

Welcome to you, too! Glad you finally got on to say Hi. I'm a fan of anyone who is a Fixx fan and a friend too. Hope to meet you someday. I'm feeling drawn to California lately, hearing of the fun you all are having.
    Last edited by dejapete; 03-11-2005 at 07:47 PM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy

Chattiekatthie! Glad to see you join us here - it was so fun all week hearing Steve talk about bringing you to the Santa Clara gig. He was really excited about that. Glad you enjoyed the show!
    Bash,
    Co-Founder, B.A.A.S.
    Born Again Atheists Society

ChattieKathy.... WELCOME to the board!!!! I am sorry I missed meeting you ...but hope to catch you this summer!!!! I am sure that your are as warm and as wonderful as your brother and I can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!! Jeanne

Smile

Hi Kathy.
    I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed the show. I was hoping you would. It is surely a bonus that you are joining us on the Fixx Message Board where you already know about a dozen people. Plenty of freinds here for you. And as Dejapete says, any fixx fan is a friend, there are many others that read this that feel the same way.

A warm hugz filled welcome to my sister

Wink

By the way, Kathy. I already know all about you. Just ask Steve. I really am a spy.

Just kidding. Hope to meet you someday.

Edit: "any fixx fan is a friend. there are many others that read this that feel the same way"

Right!
    Last edited by dejapete; 03-12-2005 at 07:41 PM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy

chattiekatthie

so nice to meet you - glad you had a good time - thanks for the directions!! without you, I'd probably still be drving around up North - trying to find my way back to the smog

pippi

HI Aunt KATHY!!!! WELCOME TO MY WORLD !!!!!! I Love this place make yourself at home here

Talking

Hi Kathy! It was a pleasure in Santa Clara to meet you too. Good to see you on the board. Thinking of your brother I am wondering why it took you so long to find us :-)