Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yet Another Award

Talking Yet Another Award

Okay, it's time for a new award!!!

It's "Statue Of The Night" award!

And this month's winner is . . . . . . (drumroll please . . . .)

Clive3

What a wonderful statue he made - standing there so quiet and still . . . . something about his pants?????

Hmmmm - remember Clive you promised me to "shake your groove thing" with me in Santa Cruz!!

Then we'll talk about that beer you kept trying to get me to buy . . . .

Pippi

Poor Clive almost didn't make it inside the gig. There is much to the story but I'll try to sum it up.

BB Kings is a night club. We were not aware of a dress code however, so Clive was not allowed in with his shorts and football jersey. We ended up shopping at the Universal City mall there for pants and a button up shirt. Most of these shops are suvineir shops so finding pants was no easy task. Finding pants that actually fit was even harder a task. This shopping fiasco devoured our evening right up until showtime so we weren't bothered with warm up bands that Gotfixed mentioned in another thread.

Anyhow, the good father that I am did everything to keep Clive's state a positive one. It was tough for him to make an appearance wearing clothes that he would otherwise never be cought dead in. Teenage years brings great self consciousness about how you look.

His spirit was bruised so I give him praise for sticking with the program.

Despite standing like a statue for the entire show I believe he still had fun.

Steve "Glad we got him through the door" Pariseau

Oh, he did seem to be having fun. And he looked great in his new threads. A very handsome sight all dressed up like that I caught several young women checking him out throughout the evening.

Damn, I missed it! Anyone take pictures?

Bet you were lookin' gooooooooood, Clive! Enjoy the show?
    Bash,
    Co-Founder, B.A.A.S.
    Born Again Atheists Society

Oh yea . . . .

but, every picture I have of Clive - he has two or three women draped all over him. He was such a sturdy statue though - very handy when it came time to remove or put on shoes, pull up the thigh highs, etc. (he was especially sturdy whenever my stockings needed adjustment) Sorry Wingo, but Clive is the ****. Wingo did do a good job of holding me up through the streets of Scottsdale - but he was distracted by Jeanadoo & her gams. Sometimes the drool made him very slippery. (he can be so fickle) Clive, however, seemed man enough for both of us. I'll bet he gives a good piggy-back ride. Later, he even held Ed still for me - when Ed needed a thorough beating.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Pippi if it wasnt for those damn pants i would of danced with u alllll night LONG!!!!! Im gonna show u howfootball playas dance In SC..... i had fun just wasnt exactly comfortable ..... Thanks pops for gettin me in had fun
    Last edited by Clive3; 03-13-2005 at 06:00 AM.

Re: Oh yea . . . .

Originally posted by pippi617
    but, every picture I have of Clive - he has two or three women draped all over him. He was such a sturdy statue though - very handy when it came time to remove or put on shoes, pull up the thigh highs, etc. (he was especially sturdy whenever my stockings needed adjustment) Sorry Wingo, but Clive is the ****. Wingo did do a good job of holding me up through the streets of Scottsdale - but he was distracted by Jeanadoo & her gams. Sometimes the drool made him very slippery. (he can be so fickle) Clive, however, seemed man enough for both of us. I'll bet he gives a good piggy-back ride. Later, he even held Ed still for me - when Ed needed a thorough beating.

U gonna post the pics that u took of all the fixx fans and what not? will that be on the gallery page????? Ill give ya a piggy back ride, just hop rite on ... I only charge a dance or two

but, every picture I have of Clive - he has two or three women draped all over him...snip... Later, he even held Ed still for me - when Ed needed a thorough beating.
    Literally LMAO.
    I believe Cy did refer to Clive as "Security". HA HA!

Hehe, that was fun holding the drape open for everyone who went in and out, and checking the door everytime someone knocked

Alright Pippi, When Santa Cruz Comes around, ill make ya a deal, i will make it be your best concert dancin ever, well go on all the rides and what not, and u will have the time of ur life.... And if u dont have a good time... Well, i will retire my Clive3 name.....

WEll what do u say....

Sorry Wingo, but Clive is the ****. Wingo did do a good job of holding me up through the streets of Scottsdale - but he was distracted by Jeanadoo & her gams. Sometimes the drool made him very slippery. (he can be so fickle)
    ROFLMAO! You seemed to enjoy Mr. Slip'n'Slide, as I recall. Oh, and how quickly we forget the potholes in Malibu..
    Clive, however, seemed man enough for both of us. I'll bet he gives a good piggy-back ride.
    I'm not gonna go there. I graciously relinquish my statue duties to Clive3 (he's twice my size, so no arguments from me!). Pippi, have you ever considered sensible shoes?
    Later, he even held Ed still for me - when Ed needed a thorough beating.
    There's a story there - tell me!
    « With mental wingo I'm nearly flying »

Originally posted by Clive3
    Hehe, that was fun holding the drape open for everyone who went in and out, and checking the door everytime someone knocked
    Clive, it was lovely meeting you. You did look like a bouncer standing there by the entrance

i was thinkin bout doing security for a living :P

Originally posted by Clive3
    i was thinkin bout doing security for a living :P
    Sucky wages.
    Don't even go there.

ROFL

Sorry Wingo, forgot about those potholes!! You also are a very sturdy helper when Pippi is wobbly. SENSIBLE SHOES!! - WHAT ARE THOSE??? How silly sensible shoes would look with my thigh highs.
    Yes, I will get some pictures posted - just that I am currently very, very sick.. Just crawled over to my computer to check in - so give me a few days, Clive.

And, don't worry I'll be all better by SC - and we'll dance, dance, dance. The rides - I don't know about that! Me scared!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast