Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Santa Cruz - Doctor Roger's first annual Da Shizzle Fo Shizzle blowout!

CALLING ALL FIXXTURES

Calling All Coast To Coast and International Fixxtures:

This is your official notice that I plan on securing at least two hotel rooms for Santa Cruz, July 29th. I am inviting EVERYONE to the Party. I'll be asking the band to come up for a drink as well....The concert will be free courtesy of The Beach and Boardwalk. Since most of us saw the band during the last few weeks, if you are like me, you are also counting down the days until they return triumphantly to Santa Cruz.

So, make your plans, get your passports, flights and what not, and please join the West Coast contingent doing what we love to do most....see our favorite band, then Party ! Special note to Bash, Wing Tip, Pippi, LilAudrey, Steve P., and the other West Coasters, THIS night will be Da Shizzle....I hope to see Allicat, Allicat's sister, Heimo, and ALL you other Fixxtures !!

Rupert is still sick as a dog as of this posting, but they go home Monday. I wished him our best.............

So Bash, as our Den Mother, I look to you for orchestration and help with this major (soon to be annual) event, still to have an official name.......

Love Ya All........

Doctor Roger

CALLING ALL FIXXTURES

This is your official notice that I plan on securing at least two hotel rooms for Santa Cruz, July 29th. I am inviting EVERYONE to the Party. I'll be asking the band to come up for a drink as well....The concert will be free courtesy of The Beach and Boardwalk. Since most of us saw the band during the last few weeks, if you are like me, you are also counting down the days until they return triumphantly to Santa Cruz.

So, make your plans, get your passports, flights and what not, and please join the West Coast contingent doing what we love to do most....see our favorite band, then Party ! Special note to Bash, Wing Tip, Pippi, LilAudrey, Steve P., and the other West Coasters, THIS night will be Da Shizzle....I hope to see Allicat, Allicat's sister, Heimo, and ALL you other Fixxtures !!

Rupert is still sick as a dog as of this posting, but they go home Monday. I wished him our best.............

So Bash, as our Den Mother, I look to you for orchestration and help with this major (soon to be annual) event, still to have an official name.......

Love Ya All........

Doctor Roger

Let me know where we're all staying. So, we can book our room, too. Woo Hoo Santa Cruz!! You know I'll be there. If you can keep up!!

woo hoo Pippi

WHAT ???

Hey Pippster !!

WHAT ??? !!! If I can keep up? The Doctor ??? The Truth ?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH !!!

Only kidding.....I respect the fact that you are one of the only few Fixxtures who can "keep up" with The Doc !

Can't wait to party and try to make Audrey barf.....and hopefully we can do the roller coaster this time??? All together as Fixxtures ?? Waiting like you.....

Doctor Roger

Roger, we can use that email alias I set up to iron out any specifics, brainstorm, etc., since we're more local and will know what's there. Then post things here for feedback. We also need to start a separate thread for it in the Lighthouse forum, so all those interested will see it there.

So, good doctor, write me at that address and let's get the discussion rolling!

To everyone else - if I get some kind of general idea how many rooms are needed, I can check into a group rate at a few of the SC hotels. (Hotels anywhere NEAR the beach are never cheap, but they are especially costly on a weekend night during summer, so every little bit will help.) Of course, many of you will not know for a couple of months, and others will wait to see how many other shows get scheduled in the area and make it a package deal. But if at any time you decide to come, please PM me and let me know.
    Bash,
    Co-Founder, B.A.A.S.
    Born Again Atheists Society

Santa Cruz - Doctor Roger's first annual Da Shizzle Fo Shizzle blowout!

Okay - that's not gonna be it's real name, but please read this announcement by Doctor Roger from another thread:

Love Ya All........

Doctor Roger
    Bash,
    Co-Founder, B.A.A.S.

Just posted your announcement in the Lighthouse forum, Roger. and, You've Got Mail!

Bash,
    Co-Founder, B.A.A.S.

If it's on - then it's on. Bring it on!

Perhaps we could place bets on who will puke first - LilAudry or Clive3??

Woo Hoo Santa Cruz

Pippi

Originally posted by pippi617
    Perhaps we could place bets on who will puke first - LilAudry or Clive3??
    Bugger, I'd pay to see that LOL! Shame I won't be there. But I am sure you will all have fun...Poor Audry and Clive...My money will be on cute Audry...bless...

Alannah, it's time to play the lotto and score a little summer travel cash....
    Bash,
    Co-Founder, B.A.A.S.

LOL Bash....hmmm....good idea!

Dr. R - you are SO tempting me to get on a plane!!! Damn, it is across the country... I told Jamie last night that I wouldn't be there, but having second thoughts...
    Alli

Dr., Dr... What a great plan. I don't know at the moment but I have to sleep and think a little bit about that. But you know that my heart says: YES!

Let's wait and see. Still a couple of month to go...

ALLI- YOU GOT MAIL

Hi Alli,

Please check your email.......I tempted you, guilty! Also, how was the Jersey Show? My buddy Timmy went and said it was awesome....

Yours Truly,

Doctor Roger

C'mon, Heimo !!

Heimo,

On behalf of us all.......we would LOVE for you to come to Santa Cruz ! Bring Allanah Too.......

Hoping to see you there my friend.

Doctor Roger

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast