Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Santa Cruz - Doctor Roger's first annual Da Shizzle Fo Shizzle blowout!

Our block of rooms is indeed sold out, Roger! Took about 24 hours...so far we have 15 folks confirmed for the party/hotel, and another 3 or 4 who think they'll at least be there, but may drive home or stay elsewhere.

The hotel only has 6 rooms left - 3 with two beds, and 3 with one bed. If anyone else is considering the trip, please PM or email me for hotel contact details. There's no charge on your credit card to hold a room - you just need to cancel by July 26th if you can't make it. Most other hotels in the area are a.) not as close to the action, and b) more expensive, so act now!

Bash, Den Mom and Concierge
    Bash,
    Co-Founder, B.A.A.S.
    Born Again Atheists Society

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Bash! I was in a good mood yesterday... but today has been a monster. California is looking better & better.

Roger, eat like no tomorrow?? I don't know why that is so funny!
    Alli

BASH OUR REVEREND MOTHER

WOW !!

Bash, YOU are dashizzlefo'shizzle !! THANK YOU for your help in securing these rooms for our Fixxture Friends! I'm sure that everyone reading this agrees that Our Bash is the glue that holds us together, much more than a Den Mother, more like a Reverend Mother!

Regarding the 1st Annual ShizzleFixx Fest, the party is ON ! Hear that, Pippi ? Fellow Fixxtures, Bash, Wingo and I will be working on hot and cold food, drinks (Yes, Jamison too!) refreshments, location (which suites, etc. will accomadate us all) party "favors' and perhaps some finger foods. Maybe we can get someone to share their Chocolate Covered Halvah? sorry, little joke.....

So, any ideas or thoughts will be most welcome. Post on site for all to see, or you can privately pm bash or myself. I can't wait to see some of your ideas!

Smiling from ear to ear.........

Doctor Roger

"Came and thousand miles, just to catch you while...your smiling"

Ian Anderson, Jethro Tull, Reasons for Waiting

ALLI !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALLI !!!!!

I HAD NO IDEA .....

HOPE IT WAS A GREAT ONE. SEE YOU AND KEVIN JULY 29TH !!

DR. ROGER

Thanks, Roger!! It was a nice birthday, went out to "the nose" restaurant (Trattoria dell'Arte). I also made myself a cake, but it wasn't one of my better ones - my sister said it tasted exactly like devil dogs!

Let me know if I can help with party plans. What's mine is yours, but keep your hands off my halavah!
    Alli

YIKES! thefixx.com says this concert is July 29. Pollstar now has it for August 5.

Have we acted too soon?
    Bash,
    Co-Founder, B.A.A.S.

uh oh . . .
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

I'll be on the phone tomorrow to find out what I can. No worries - Den Mom is on it!

(Reverend Mother? LOL Roger! If you mean like Reverend Mother Jessica in Dune, as played by the lovely Francesca Annis, then I'll accept! But, I'm just one Fixx fan - it's the family that makes it all happen!)
    Bash,
    Co-Founder, B.A.A.S.

Bash,

Do you think Ed will have the scoop? Thanks for investigating, oh holy mother
    Alli

Ed has it on thefixx.com as July 29, but that may change - I can already hear him chiding us all (lovingly, of course) for jumping the gun. He usually gets dates a little later from the booking agency, once all the date jostling is settled down. I'll try to contact the beach boardwalk for more info tomorrow. Maybe they can clear it up for us.
    Bash,
    Co-Founder, B.A.A.S.

Hope so! Maybe we should reserve the same rooms for August 5th too...
    Alli

HUH ?

HUH?

Bash, I got your page on my phone....I never used that feature, text messaging, so I don't know how to reply, so I'll call you. It Can't be true.....I prefer July 29th. WAAAAAAHH, we will have to change plans and get Alli to stay for a whole week! Who's right, Ed or Pollstar? Hummmmm,.,,.... I'll also see what I can find out.

Dr. Roger

Trying

I just left a message for Mick to call me....he usually has the dates, too. Also, The Fixx is playing there under the Pepsi Concert series, so I'll try to look that up too.

Dr. R

We'll get it sorted. and in plenty of time to shift our plans back a week if need be. Thanks for your efforts in getting some info.
    Bash,
    Co-Founder, B.A.A.S.

Yes, we definitely have plenty of time to move reservations around if need be. There are always some last minute changes.
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast