Thread: If you want to "Save the Whales" Boycott Japan

Boycott Sony and Japanese Products!

This speaks for itself.

Thoughts?

http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/may2...5-05-18-04.asp
    We'll know for the first time
    If we're evil or divine
    We're the last in line

" the slaughter of whales is something that this generation should put an end to,"

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH ALREADY..................

This breaks my heart!!!!!!!!!

You may also be interested to know that Norway and Iceland are also two other countries that continue to slaughter whales, along with Japan.

This "scientific whaling quota" is really a load of bollocks, it is used as an excuse for Japan to kill these beautiful mammals. I believe Iceland also uses that excuse to kill whales.

Sir David Attenborough has stated "there is no humane way to kill a whale at sea"

It is indeed a horrific barbaric thing to do and it should stop!

Japanese are evil people

If we're evil or divine
    We're the last in line

I found this site if anyone is interested

If we're evil or divine
    We're the last in line

Post If you want to "Save the Whales" Boycott Japan

Japan loses the Vote to stop their Whale hunt but goes ahead anyway. Who do hell the do they think thay are? There are only 2,000 Humback Whales in the Southern Ocean. At one time there were only 400. The only way to stop these greedy people is to Boycott Japanese products.

Japan to Increase whale Cull Despite Condemnation

2005-6-22 18:12:22 CRIENGLISH.com

Japan has vowed to increase its research whaling program and extend it to two threatened species, despite condemnation by the International Whaling Commission.

The body voted by 30 to 27 in favor of an Australian proposal urging Japan to drop the plan to double its hunt from some 440 minke whales a year and to include both endangered fin whales and humpbacks, listed as "vulnerable".

The vote, however, is non-binding and Akira Nakamae of Japan's fisheries ministry said afterwards Japan will go ahead with its plan.

Britain, the United States and Germany had notably spoken out against Japan's program, registering their "deep concern" and expressing reservations about the scientific justification of the expansion of the cull.

Critics say Japan's program is a commercial hunt dressed up as data collection.

Most of the meat from whales killed under Japan's scientific programs ends up on store shelves or in up-scale restaurants, rather than in laboratories.
    If we're evil or divine
    We're the last in line

Yes, it is very sad for the whales.

It is time for countries of the world to unite and put a complete stop to the destruction of all endangered or vunerable species.

Surely Japan has the technology and resources to farm their own whales for their so called "scientific research".
    How much "research" do they need to conduct anyway?

I can not believe the vote came so close, it should have been 56 to 1.

Japans whaling practices should be seen as "poaching" and any whaling vessels boarded and impounded.

Surely Japan has the technology and resources to farm their own whales for their so called "scientific research".
    How much "research" do they need to conduct anyway?

I can not believe the vote came so close, it should have been 56 to 1.

Japans whaling practices should be seen as "poaching" and any whaling vessels boarded and impounded.

Well said, Mike!!!

I do not see the reasons... for the" needless "destruction of any of the earths beautiful creatures, especially when it is done in a in humane way !!!!

Last Time Boycott Japanese products. Help Save the Whales

http://www.theage.com.au/news/opinio...032132688.html

This isn't about Greenpeace. It's about killing Whales in a protected Sanctuary. These Whales migrate thousands of miles a year. Some even make it all the way to US waters. They should be enjoyed by all.

Happy Holidays

Thanx for listening

The Hankster aka Izzo
    If we're evil or divine
    We're the last in line

If I save the whales, where will I keep them?

Yeah, I know, everyone's heard that wise crack before.

It does sicken me what those countries are doing.

I am FOR the environment and have always favored The Earth to mankind's petty desires. Greenpeace strikes me as extremists though.

This is getting good!!!

We'll go down blazing: hardliners vow to attack Japanese whalers
    Email Print Normal font Large font By Andrew Darby
    December 24, 2005

Advertisement
    AdvertisementTHE hardline environmental group Sea Shepherd has raised the stakes in the Antarctic whaling stand-off, saying it intended to attack the Japanese fleet, even at the cost of its own ship.

Its leader, Paul Watson, said on Friday that his group aboard the ship Farley Mowat expected a battle he had been working towards for 25 years.

"We have been warned that the Japanese have firearms and that they intend to aggressively resist us," Captain Watson said.

"We may lose our ship and find ourselves in lifeboats within the next few hours. I am quite sure we will sustain damage."

He posted a statement on the web headed "Tora, tora, tora", the battle cry used when Japanese warplanes attacked the US fleet at Pearl Harbour in 1941
    If we're evil or divine
    We're the last in line

The Cove

Watching The Cove was enough to make my blood boil.
    Dolphins are essentially small whales and too far down on the protected cetaceans list for their slaughter to be of any consequence.

Netflix it.
    Good info.
    Don't miss the bit about mercury poisoning (a special feature on the DVD).

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Pariseau View Post
    Watching The Cove was enough to make my blood boil.
    Dolphins are essentially small whales and too far down on the protected cetaceans list for their slaughter to be of any consequence.

Netflix it.
    Good info.
    Don't miss the bit about mercury poisoning (a special feature on the DVD).
    A picture worth a thousand words. Yes the water is RED from the blood of the Dolphins
    http://www.adventure-journal.com/wp-..._23.jpg?9d7bd4
    If we're evil or divine
    We're the last in line

Veganism would be our Noah's Ark in such an ongoing shit storm. Why not embark and set yourself free from the mass slaughter of all God's creatures? The sanctity of sentient life is what we encompass. Save the earth, and boycott the big industrial picture (whaling is merely an aspect of it). Here, listen to what we have in common (and read between the lines).
    Last edited by artiste; 08-25-2013 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Love songs...

I will be coming back soon thanks for the great article.