Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: If You're Feeling Down...

HEY MICH112670,
    SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR TROUBLE... KNOW THAT WE ARE HEAR TO LEND AN EAR OR MAKE YOU SMILE..... BIG HUG TO YOU....
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEJAPETE IS THE MASTER BEHIND THIS THREAD... GOOD GUY ..WITH A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR...

KEEP SMILING,MICH... WE GOT YOU COVERED....

Talking

Thanks for the hug Jeanne Much appreciated!!!!!!
    mich112670

You are most welcomed....

just got this from a friend...

How many members of the current administration does it take to change a light bulb? Ten.
    1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed;
    2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed;
    3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb;
    4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for eternal darkness;
    5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb;
    6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner 'Bulb Accomplished';
    7. One administration insider to resign and in detail reveal how Bush was literally 'in the dark' the whole time;
    8. One to viciously smear No. 7;
    9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along;
    10. And finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

I laughed....

In the water barrel just off of 80/94 (the former disaster, now vastly improved Borman Expressway) and now blissfully wed
    A woman posts an ad in the news paper that looks like this...

'Looking for man with these qualifications: won't beat me up; or run away from me and is great in bed.'

She got lots of phone calls replying to her ad but met someone perfect at her door one day. The man she met said, "Hi, I'm Bob. I have no arms so I won't beat you up and no legs so I won't run away."

So the lady says, "What makes you think you are great in bed?"

Bob replies, "I rang the door bell didn't I?"
    If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. - Thomas Jefferson's first Inaugural Address, 1801

In the water barrel just off of 80/94 (the former disaster, now vastly improved Borman Expressway) and now blissfully wed
    A teacher was wrapping up class, and started talking about tomorrow's final exam. He said there would be no excuses for not showing up tomorrow, barring a dire medical condition or an immediate family member's death. One smart ***, male student said, "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?", and the whole classroom burst into laughter.

After the laughter had subsided, the teacher glared at the student, and said, "Not an excuse, you can use your other hand to write."
    If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. - Thomas Jefferson's first Inaugural Address, 1801

A man tells his wife that he's going out to buy cigarettes. When he gets to the store he finds out it's closed. So the guy ends up going to the bar to use the vending machine. While there, he has a few beers and begins talking to this beautiful girl. He has a few more beer and the next thing he knows he's in this girl's apartment and having quite a pleasurable time. The next thing he know it was 3:00 AM.

"Oh my, god, my wife is going to kill me!" he exclaimed. "Quick give me some talcum powder!"

She gets him some and he rubs it all over his hands. When he got home his wife is up waiting for him and she's furious. "Where the hell have you been!"

He says, "Well to tell you the truth, I went into a bar, had a few drinks, went home with this blonde and I slept with her." "Let me see your hands!" she demands. He shows his wife his powdery hands.

"Damn liar, you were out bowling again!"

A Guy is driving his girlfriend home when she decides she wants to go to her friends instead. Her friend lives out of the way so she tells her boyfriend that she would get naked for him if he drove her. The guy says ok and the girl takes off all her clothes. The boyfriend is so busy looking at her that he stacks the car and gets stuck between the steering wheel and the seat. He tells her to go get help and she replied that she couldn’t because she didn’t have any clothes on. He replies, “Take my shoe and cover your crotch with it, and go for help!”

She takes the shoe and runs to the closest gas station. She finds the clerk and says, "Help, my boyfriend is stuck! Can you help us?" The clerk replies, "I’m sorry, I think he's too far in."

As a painless way to save money, a young couple arranged that every time they have sex the husband puts his pocket change into a china piggy bank on the bedside table. One night while being unusually athletic, he accidentally knocked the piggy bank onto the floor where it smashes.

To his surprise, among the masses of coins, there are handfuls of five and ten dollar bills. He asks his wife "What's up with all the notes?", to his wife which replies, "Well, not everyone is as cheap as you are."

Two men waiting at the pearly gates strike up a conversation. "How'd you die?" the first man asks the second. "I froze to death," says the second. "That's awful, how does it feel to freeze to death?" says the first. "It's very uncomfortable at first, you get the shakes, and you get pains in all your fingers and toes. But eventually, it's a very calm way to go. You get numb and you kind of drift off, as if you're sleeping. How did you die?" says the second. "I had a heart attack", says the first guy. "You see, I knew my wife was cheating on me, so one day I showed up at home unexpectedly. I ran up to the bedroom, and found her alone, knitting. I ran down to the basement, bot no one was hiding there. I ran up to the second floor, but no one was hiding there either. I ran as fast as I could to the attic, and just as I got there, I had a massive heart attack and died." The second man shakes his head. "that's so ironic" he says. "What do you mean?" asks the first man "If you had only stopped to look in the freezer, we'd both still be alive."

A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out popped a genie!

The genie said, "OK. You released me from the lamp, blah, blah blah. This is the fourth time this month and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes. So you can forget about getting three wishes. You only get one wish.

The man sat down on the beach and thought about it for awhile. Then he said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii; but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so that I can drive over there to visit?"

The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible! Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete... how much steel...! No. Think of another wish."

The man tried to think of another wish. Finally, he said, "I've been married and divorced several times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So I wish that I could understand women... know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment...know why they're crying...know what they really want when they say, 'Nothing'...know how to make them truly happy...."

The genie said, "You want that bridge two lanes or four?"

It was the mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighborhood. When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope. At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars. The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful woman in a revealing negligee. She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door (which she closed behind him), and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced. When he had had enough they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast: eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles, and fresh-squeezed orange juice. When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee. As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge.

"All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the dollar for?" "Well," she said, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you." He said, "Screw him, give him a dollar." The lady then said, "The breakfast was my idea."

This horse and a chicken are the best of friends, and they live on this well-to-do farmer's land. Everyday, they frolic and play across the many pastures on the property. One day they are chasing each other to and fro, when unbeknownst to them, the farmer has been doing some excavating in one of the fields. The horse suddenly falls into a big hole in this pasture. "Help me, chicken, don't let me die, you're my best friend!" The chicken runs as fast as his little legs will carry him to the farmer's house, grabs a rope and the keys to the BMW (the farmer's well-to-do, you know) and floors it back to the hole! He ties the rope to the bumper, throws it down to the horse, has the horse tie it around his middle, jumps in the car, floors it, and out of the hole comes the horse. "Thank you chicken, you saved my life, you're my best friend!" so, the next day, the horse and the chicken are frolicking back in the same field, and they've forgotten all about yesterday...when, oh no! the chicken falls in the hole! "Help me horse, don't let me die, you're my best friend!" The horse runs as fast as he can back to the farmer's house, grabs the keys, runs over to the BMW. Oh no! He's too big to fit in the car! So he runs back to the hole, frantically thinking of what he can do. Aha! The horse straddles the hole, unfurls his willie and tells the chicken to climb up it to safety. The chicken shimmies up and says "Thank you horse, you saved my life, you're my best friend!"
    The morale of the story: "If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks!"
    Kim

Slow down guys! I now spend all day, cutting and pasting these gags into emails, and sending them around the office!

Priceless

Dear Zakath....

I wonder if you can imagine me sitting here late at night, alone, cold and tired.....Laughing my bloody head off!!

Mike...

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast