Thread: Who's your favorite King of the Hill character?

Who's your favorite King of the Hill character?

I used to ignore this show, I even called it a Beavis and Butthead ripoff, but I find now I am hooked on it! It has classic lines and is even more hilarious than the Simpsons (Family Guy is a close second!).

My favorite character: Boomhauer
    Why: He talks just like my uncle- only a few of us can understand him! He also has that slight pot gut as well!
    "Even the devil may cry when he looks around Hell and realizes that he is all alone"

Acheron Parthenopaeus

(Sherrilyn Kenyon, Devil May Cry)

http://www.wordclay.com/BookStore/BookStoreBookDetails.aspx?bookid=37784

In the water barrel just off of 80/94 (the former disaster, now vastly improved Borman Expressway) and now blissfully wed
    No offense, but King of the Hill doesn't hold a candle to Family Guy.
    If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. - Thomas Jefferson's first Inaugural Address, 1801

No offense, but King Of The Hill is the BEST!!!!!! Family Guy annoys me. I love King Of The Hill - I hadn't thought about who is my favorite character, though. Hmmmmmmm - perhaps Bobby - or Dale Gribble.
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

"Bill did it! . . . alright, it was me!" Dale is the absolute most paranoid toon ever! He cracks me up!
    "Even the devil may cry when he looks around Hell and realizes that he is all alone"

Acheron Parthenopaeus

Bobby cracks me up too. LOL. Have not watched in a long time though.

My favorite character from KOTH is Dale....gotta love a guy who can find a conspiracy in everything that happens....

Though I do agree with Zakath....Family Guy totally kicks King Of The Hill's butt
    "I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition was to eat, drink, and be Mary." ~ George Carlin.

In the water barrel just off of 80/94 (the former disaster, now vastly improved Borman Expressway) and now blissfully wed
    Originally posted by SilentGeoff
    My favorite character from KOTH is Dale....gotta love a guy who can find a conspiracy in everything that happens....

Though I do agree with Zakath....Family Guy totally kicks King Of The Hill's butt
    Word up.
    If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. - Thomas Jefferson's first Inaugural Address, 1801

Okay, Zakath! You're right!

I spent the entire summer watching Family Guy. . . and I am sad to say that I am weaned off King of the Hill!!

Acheron Parthenopaeus

I tell you what!

It's okay to like both Precious! How about..who is your favorite Family Guy character then?!

I like Brian the dog and the football-shaped headed megalomaniac baby Stewie!

Quagmire!

"Alright!" My son can do him dead-on!

then there is Stewie. . . the most evil toddler ever created! Makes me love my job!

Acheron Parthenopaeus