Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New York New York !!

Good ones for the list msmith1! Wish you can be there too! I hope I can smuggle a camera in! Hey I want to borrow the infamous red dress but I know at the moment I would not be able to slip into it. I need to wear my expandable clothes as my wardrobe is finally a little tight around the belly.

Thumbs up I'M THERE!

HEY WEST COAST ARE YA" READING THIS?
    I DID IT!!! I BROKE FREE OF MY OBLIGATIONS AND WILL INDEED BE AT THE SHOW AT B.B. KINGS - Yippppeeeee!!!!!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME I GET TO MEET SOME FELLOW FIXXTURES! NOW I COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!

ny ny

The East Coasters should be easily recognized by their :

(Fill in the blanks)

1. Sheer Loudness
    2. Pregnant Fixxturettes
    3. Incredibly Beautiful Smiles
    4. incredibly out-of-place cowboy hat(s)
    5. __________________
    6. __________________

ducat

Oh, this is going to be so fun! Rob says it's going to be freezing cold by then-to wear gloves, scarf, the works... Is this true and what about inside?
    You can recognise my husband because everyone says he looks like Adam Sandler... and I love Adam Sandler, but I have to say, I think Rob is a LOT more handsome!
    ...It's what you WILL find...you WILL find...

ny ny

The East Coasters should be easily recognized by their :

(Fill in the blanks)

1. Sheer Loudness
    2. Pregnant Fixxturettes
    3. Incredibly Beautiful Smiles
    4. incredibly out-of-place cowboy hat(s)
    5. incredibly out-of-place arctic attire and dog sled teams__________________
    6. __________________

ducat

WHAT WILL THE OUTER ATTIRE BE?

HEY CYGNET -
    The weather here has been strange lately. The temps. have been going into the mid 80's during the day but much cooler at night. It does get pretty chilly and windy by the end of October. I don't know how necessary it would be for scarves and gloves though. I usually wear just a denim or leather jacket. Neither one extremely thick. However I don't know what your temps. are in California? If you are used to constant warmth than you WILL need to bundle up! My Uncle moved from Jersey to Arizona and when he came back this past week, he thought it was very cold here.
    I hope there is a coat check at this place!!!!

BB King's reply

Dear Fixxtures

I just got off the phone with the manager at BB kings. They will NOT make any special reservations for anyone, for any reason! I told them we are flying in from Cal., and she said "So What?" all our guests fly in from somewhere. So, now we need to count on you locals to get in line about 4:30 p.m. and try to hold spots for us! I'll also try my inside sources through the band to see what we can do, but it doesn't look good.

I'm asking for a table for about 12 people. I don't know if that will be enough, but I'll redo my flight to try to get there as early as I can. Please reply if any locals can be there in line as well. I look forward to meeting you all, and I'll watch for your replies ! Thanks, Love all a yizz !

Dr. Roger

I think I can be there by 5 p.m. or maybe sooner

My hubby works til' 4 p.m. so I will meet him at work and hop on the nearest train. I will hopefully take the train straight in to Penn Station from Linden. I don't know the train schedule though so I will get one and see what the earliest possible time of arrival will be. Be aware too that the rules to B.B. Kings say that they will only seat complete parties so that means anyone that is going to be at our table must be there by 6 p.m.!!!!!!!
    I retract what I posted earlier - SOME NEW YORKERS DO HAVE ATTITUDES! I can't believe the woman said So What! B*TCH!!!!

Wink York, Pa.

I'm now confirmed..... heeheehee !!

In addition to Tuesday night's BB King show, I'll also try to make the next night's show in York, Pa. I reserved a big car for whoever wants to join me and ride along! I'm scheduled to fly home on Thursday, but who knows? The Pittsburg show sounds very tasty as well......Bummer that it's a Tuesday and Wednesday night.....

Pippi, are you SURE you can't go and hang? You are the only one (so far) that can keep up with The Doctor.....imagine the car rides to and from the city. Dennis can't go so I'm solo..... I'll need help partying ! I don't think the New Yorkers will be able to hang with the "you Know what" .

"hardly the time to look back, so looking forward ! "

Love to All

Dr. Roger

Wink York, Pa.

I'm now confirmed..... heeheehee !!

In addition to Tuesday night's BB King show, I'll also try to make the next night's show in York, Pa. I reserved a big car for whoever wants to join me and ride along! I'm scheduled to fly home on Thursday, but who knows? The Pittsburg show sounds very tasty as well......Bummer that it's a Tuesday and Wednesday night.....

Pippi, are you SURE you can't go and hang? You are the only one (so far) that can keep up with The Doctor.....imagine the car rides to and from the city. Dennis can't go so I'm solo..... I'll need help partying ! I don't think the New Yorkers will be able to hang with the "you Know what" .

"hardly the time to look back, so looking forward ! "

Love to All

Dr. Roger

Quit tempting me Rog!! I won't get back from Chicago until the 17th. My boss would shit if I left again. However, I am still playing the lottery & if I win between now and then - I will tell the boss to kiss my ass - and I will be right next to ya baby!! I keep invisioning me and the good Doctor tooling around NYC. What fun THAT would be!! New York would never be the same.

New Yorkers with attitudes????? Let me tell youz one day about my experience at the information booth at Battery Park.

Send Dennis to me - we can pout together.
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

ducatiman,

I'm on the UWS, near Lincoln Center. How about you?

rkerchic,

I think I saw the same thing with Mick and the poster groupie. It was sad. That's not how the band treats their fans. Thank goodness for Ira
    You must have been right behind me!

Well, have to sign off until Monday; just popped in while out of the country and won't be able to connect till then.

L8R,
    Alli

Hangin' in suspense

DOCTOR ROGER - What is it that you think New Yorkers would not hang with???? Should we be frightened? You kind of got our attention here.

No No

Hi rkrchick,

Nothing special, just that Pippi can party like nobody's business. I'm sure you can "hang", it's just a "Pippi" thang ! When you meet her, you'll know what I mean ! Glad I got your attention though...... Can't wait to meet you all !

Dr. Roger

Pippi

Would love to hear your story about Battery Park? Come on out to the East Coast we are not really all so bad I promise! Tell your boss you are helping a friend in need. Another thought is see if you can pitch a sale to him like you are going to promote the workplace on this coast.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast