Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New York New York !!

HOW DID I MISS AN ALLICAT?

How did I miss seeing you that night? I was standing there for awhile but closer to the building away from the entrance to the bus. I had a long black leather coat on, and dressed in all black from top to bottom. My husband and I were standing together and he kept begging me to leave much sooner but I insisted on waiting. When that incident happened we were already sitting in the car waiting near the bus. My car was the loud obnoxious sqealing Teal Saturn. I am sure that noise had to get anyone's attention.
    Well at least will finally meet. Hope you have a safe journey wherever you are.

HOW DID I MISS AN ALLICAT?

Can't believe we missed each other and we were both waiting in the cold rain. You did get to go back in the club though?
    Me and my hubby were standing near the building away from the entrance of the bus for about 15 minutes. I was wearing a long black leather coat and all in black. When that incident took place I was in my car waiting by the bus. It was hard to miss the loud obnoxious squeal of my car.

Well at least we will finally have the opportunity!

Hope you have a safe journey while you travel out of the country!!!!!

Red face

OOPS!!! SORRY ABOUT THE POST TWICE BUT IT DID NOT LOOK LIKE IT WENT UP THE !ST TIME.

Re: No No

Originally posted by Doctor Roger
    Nothing special, just that Pippi can party like nobody's business. I'm sure you can "hang", it's just a "Pippi" thang ! When you meet her, you'll know what I mean !
    Dr. Roger
    Thanks Rog - ain't no party like a Pippi party. Did you ever get any cheesecake?

~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

Cheescake

Hi Pippster !

No cheescake yet.... BUT.... New York has the BEST cheescake. I plan on getting cheescake and coffee in a diner after the NY show with Allicat and whoever wants to join us. Not to mention the PIZZA, Sausage sub with peppers and onions, Joyva jelly rings, Clams on the half shell, clams Oreganato, pepper steak sandwiches, smoked white fish, Ring Dings, Devil Dogs, Nathans hot dogs, Chinese PooPoo platters, Wise potato chips, and all those wonderful things we can't get here.

I wish that you could make it, but I understand. It's like how I tried so hard to make it to Seattle, but couldn't get out of work.

Do you have any plans to be up here in the Bay Area soon? I have something to show you....... We'll miss you much in NY, but I'll be sure someone takes pics and I'm sure we'll have stories to tell, although it won't be Pip dancing on the tables

I hope to get Cygnet out on the floor dancing, and Robnet too ! That's if we don't get stabbed for standing up front.

I'll get to see my grandfather in Coney Island (he's 97 years old !) and that is always fun. The widows in his building chase him and they dance every saturday night. I'll bring him lunch and be sure he's OK. I'll also see my high school friends in Jersey, and some are coming to the NY show! Keep in touch my friend ! Talk to ya soon.

Dr. Roger

Well, as much as I'd like to hit BB King's, it's not going to work for me, but it's beginning to look like Pittsburgh is in the cards. So come on out to PA & party with the infamous XTC (don't mean that the way it sounds). I just drink non-cheap beer when I can get it.

By The Way

By The Way, xtc,

What the hell is that on your head? Looks like a beehive..... do tell?

ny ny

doc rog--- cheesecake IS on the dessert menu @ bb's. its *real* good too.

ducat

By The Way, xtc,

What the hell is that on your head? Looks like a beehive..... do tell?

Well, yes it is most definitely & accurately called a beehive, but it's much more than a beehive. Only fans of music from the 30's & 40's would probably know what it really is.

Also, it's beginning to look a lot like York in addition to Pittsburgh.

New York City hotels would probably be too expensive for me. I like to spend the money on chicken wings, and top-of-the-line lagers & ales. The Ram's Head, and the Troy Brew Pub are my Top 2 establishments for that.

Tom

There's a tear in my beer . . . . .

Miss ya

Miss ya Pip !

I'm sure we'll see each other sooner than later......

Dr. Roger

(Get Up, C'mom get down with the sickness.....open up your hate and then you're open to me)

Hopefully sooner than later, Rog. Would love to come up & visit - if schedule permits.

Has anyone purchased their tickets yet for BB KINGS

Just wondering about those of you who are attending the show at B.B. Kings - did you purchase your tickets yet?

Yes, Rob and I have bought our tickets...cause we're gonna sell it out, right? Better get your tickets!
    ...It's what you WILL find...you WILL find...

Are you guys only going to BB Kings , or are you going to York, Pittsburgh also? Bufalogal & I will be at those 2 shows.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast