Thread: The origin of "Chris Tait"

Question The origin of "Chris Tait"

Question!
    Does anyone know Chris Tait's background? Was he a studio musician in the U.K., or in another band? I tried to do some internet research and I've found nothing. I forgot to ask him in '98 when we met, and they have not been around my neck of the "adam" woods since.
    Thanks,
    Brian

This may be a stupid question, but, why is Chris never in any of the promo photos? I thought that they were just using old shots but he isn't on the new Hollywood Ending shirt with the rest of the boys either. Just wondering.

Evelyn

The Origins of Chris Tait

I talked to Chris after the Downers Grove show last night & told him we wanted to know more about him. He said he's originally from a small town near Lancashire, England and played with some "bands you probably never heard of" before hooking up with the Fixx. The only band name I remember was TVT. I told him (and he agreed) that he'll have to post to the Forum and tell us a little more about himself. Not much to go on, here, but it's a start.
    ~Loraine

That must be why at the beginning of the Navy Pier show, when the boys walked out on stage, Jamie walked Chris to the front of the stage and had him bow to the audience.