Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Spy A Fixxture in the new Concert DVD

I Spy A Fixxture in the new Concert DVD

I saw myself (woo woo) and Cyn, Queen, and Musegirl in a photo on the DVD. I also saw Wingo and his Fixxy Chixx.

Since I don't know too many of ya, let all of us know if you show up on the DVD and where, OK?

I'm repeating myself: What an awesome DVD! The more I watch it the better I like it. It captures the concert mood from the fans' prespective exactly. I think what's so cool is that it isn't all slick and over-produced. It reminds me of coming home from a concert and going through my photos for the first time -- some are great, some not so great, but overall, it conveys the concert atmosphere.

Tara Lyn
    You know me, I'm the dark horse that just might win the race.

I know Clive mentioned he spotted himself in there.

Someone posted spotting Doctor Roger too (he's in there a few times).

I know a LOT of Fixxtures so I'll lay off from naming the ones I spy and leave the fun of this thread up to the rest of you

OK, I'll name one...

I Spy ZapDog and Linda Z (Linda Z is in there twice).:thumbsup:

STILL stuck in the water slide at the Vegas Hard Rock pool...
    I spied Allicat's Kevin in a video clip - he was having a great time!

I spied Clive (from this year's Santa Cruz show). That was a great time (SECURITY!), good buddy - hope it's not a whole year before we hang out again!

I spied a video clip of Pippi in the Straight Round the Bend montage that is priceless...I can hear a certain voice saying "that beautiful face..." Indeed.

I spied a video clip (dark, but there) also during "...Bend" of our great new friend Pete from New Zealand (he looks a bit like Richard Gere). He's with a certain redhead (ahem!), holding up a video pass for the New Year's Night gig in Scottsdale. There's lots of Pete's and Cygnet's footage from that night, and Cygnet's from the night before, all throughout the DVD. Great work!

I spied Wingo ducking out of the frame during the soundcheck bit of Everyone Believes. (Malibu, March 2005. Cool experience at this venue - where else can you get a soundcheck with dinner, then SRO in the same spot for the gig?). I was so surprised by the new tune that I didn't notice someone at the table had a video camera - was that you, Steve? I remember your comment after they played it during the gig: "Woody wept." *sigh*

Doctor Roger is EVERYWHERE! (That's what Martha Stewart would call a "good thing", folks!)

I spied lots of photos I took. Honored.
    web site | blog | photos | Twitter (primary)
    ----
    "And the Vino di Vici will flow like a river in spring,
    Now the fix(x), the fix(x) is in." - Elbow

I Spy

I Spied Noreen and Steve Pariseau, and a quickie of Allicat in Santa Cruz.

I Spied me twice, in S. Cruz and somewhere else......I spied Bash and Pippi (Nice wink Pip) , Wing Tip, and almost everyone else I've met so far!

Very classy to mention, credit, show, and thank Mick Weick. Whoever made that decision has hella class in my book.

Thanks again for the production, Kevin and Ed and all of you !

Dr. Roger

Oh Goodie - Romper Room!!

And I see LilAudry - and Jeanne Thelen . . . .

you youngsters might not of seen Romper Room.
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

I was blowing a kiss . . . . at Jeanadoo - in Scottsdale. She was frantically calling my name - wanting to pass me the camera. I winked and blew her a kiss - she didn't fall for it and I wound up doing the taping anyway. I had Cygnet crawling around below - trying to get the best angle - 1002 to the left of me - elbowing me for my spot - and Bash to the right or me - helping me hold my ground - and my drink.

Thank goodness we turned the camera off long before Wingo took us stumbling through the streets of Scottsdale.

Memories

Oh Pippi !

You rekindle such fond memories....like pushing the mini choppers through the streets at the county fair to the hotel.....whatever that was in your hair, the nights in Arizona, the party that Kevin arranged at the young hairstyler's shop there in arizona, the wonderful "moods" filling the room, etc!

Not to mention the Santa Cruz party and show pictures ! It's fun knowing you and being your friend. That goes for you Bash, Wing Nut, Cygnet, and all the rest too numerous to mention. I truly can't wait till next year's shows, I'm saving airline miles to travel. It's so much fun to see the band in far away places! I LOVED the shows in New York and Pennsylvania, and especially the after show party in NY ! I had a wonderful time with Allicat, Cygnet, and Robnet! Where else can you gorge on Italian food at 4:00 a.m.?

I enjoy seeing all the Fixxtures in the new DVD almost as much as the music itself. I'd like to see more of Cygnet, Bash, Pippi, and the rest of you wonderful Fixxturettes! But I guess seeing you in person is better anyway.

HELLA thanks to ED, Kevin, and all those who helped on the DVD. I love it and I'll "Treasure It" for a long time to come! Waiting to see your posts, with Much Love,

Dr. Roger

I'm in there plenty enough for me, doc.

It's really fun to relive the "West Coasters" moments via the DVD, and to see other Fixxtures' moments as well. Quite a celebration of fandom.
    ----

Well aside from the photos of "me and the band" under the actual dvd that became just "the band"... i see many photos I took, as well as video. It's just too cool and an amazing thing to be a part of!

I see JustLinda and her sister-in-law in many, as well as Cy photographing JustLinda...

I love and miss you too Rog!!! Thanks for sending me some more memories. I, too, am in there plenty - keep watching - and counting.

"whatever was in my hair" . . . ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love you all!!!!!!!!

Pip

Originally posted by pippi617

"whatever was in my hair" . . .
    Pip
    Still???

----

Originally posted by Bash
    ...I spied lots of photos I took. Honored.
    I spied a photo I took with Bash's camera

Malibu?
    ----

It was Santa Cruz 2004. I took a picture of you and Cy with your digital camera. It's in Straight Round the Bend toward the end.

Oh, I missed that one. Thanks again for playing photographer and not allowing this shy person to escape meeting the guys.
    ----

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast