Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol

They just picked him to drive Simon nuts . . . and to give him a free ride to LA. (he looked homeless!)
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

I've never like American Idol. But now I've got a friend who's buddy is on the show.

Go Brandon Rogers!!

That's cool, Steve! He has a lovely voice. I appreciate the way he sings a melody. Curious folks can see his audition on YouTube.

Alright, now I've been reeled in like a poor starving fish looking for a floating tidbit. Not only am I rooting for Brandon Rogers (a friend of a guy I know), but AJ Tobaldo is from Santa Maria where I live. So I gotta give it up for him too.

And three or four of those women are smokin' hot (voice wise). I think a woman will win this one. They're just SO Good. For the women I gotta root for Lakisha Jones, Jordan Sparks, Melinda Doolittle, Stephanie Edwards, and Sabrina Sloan. ALL 5 of these ladies are raising the bar.

You *******s got me hooked now.

love melinda and lakisha both excellent voices also like brandon and chris no real rockers this year bummer dee!

Trust in Dee

Dee was right on last year... but this year it's either Lakisha or ANTONELLA (a real longshot, but so CUTE!). That's my vote... none of the guys will win.

Dr. Roger

hey dr. roger antonella is very cute i agree but she may be gone soon they found some explicit photo's of her on the web yesterday i heard very revealing so they may get rid of her for that i heard it on the radio at work yesterday sorry not sure where to find the pics if you are interested lol dee

TONIGHT MELIDA RULED!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Please take part to find your soul...read between the lines. Please take part and play your role....read between the lines"

i agree with you melissa she is my favorite to win besides lakesha both have excellent voices!!!! gotta watch tonight to see what 4 are gone!! dee

The sisters are definitely making a showing this season. The girls are so much better than the guys this year. Definitely Lakisha and Melissa are the top two- but there are a handful of other girls that will give them a run for their money. I like several of the girls. For the guys - Chris Sligh is the one to watch. Sundance is cool. And, actually, I liked the little Latino dude's performance. He is good.

I will miss tonight's results show - I will be at Blue Man Group. So, I will return tomorrow to read everyone's reviews.

Originally posted by Steve Pariseau
    Alright, now I've been reeled in like a poor starving fish looking for a floating tidbit. Not only am I rooting for Brandon Rogers (a friend of a guy I know), but AJ Tobaldo is from Santa Maria where I live. So I gotta give it up for him too.

And three or four of those women are smokin' hot (voice wise). I think a woman will win this one. They're just SO Good. For the women I gotta root for Lakisha Jones, Jordan Sparks, Melinda Doolittle, Stephanie Edwards, and Sabrina Sloan. ALL 5 of these ladies are raising the bar.

You *******s got me hooked now.

I told you it was addicting!!! Yes, Sabrina Sloan is awesome too - Jordin runs a close 4th - then Steph - good taste, Steve.

Yes, I have to root for the little girl from Redlands - just cuz' she's home town. But, she wont' make it more than another week or so.

But

I missed it last night .... how was my girl Antonella? Does she have any chance?

Dr. Roger

Face it Birthday Boy - she sucks.

Originally posted by pippi617
    Face it Birthday Boy - she sucks.
    Yeah, you know it's bad when the judges spend more time complimenting your outfit than how you sounded.

My current favorites of the ladies are Melinda D. and Lakisha. For the guys it's Sundance and Chris Sligh.

BUT....

Hi Pipps !!

Thx for the birthday wish.... wish you could be here to help blow out the candles!

Regarding my longshot Antonella, she's a JERSEY girl, so I have to root for her. I missed it last night, but if she sucked, she'll come back strong, but probably won't beat Lakisha, who has America's sympathy AND probably the BEST voice.

In the end, it will probably be whoever DEE says, as she seems to always guess right. But I GOTTA root for my home girl Antonella. Pip, she reminds me of your daughter...... look at them !

See ya soon I hope, Much Love

Dr. Roger

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast