Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol

i agree sundance should still be there i liked him alot so did my hubby sanjaya should have been gone last week i hope he is tonight but who knows i still think the girls are kicking butt too and i believe it will be lakisha or melinda that wins haven;t narrowed it down to one choice for that too tough right now they are both doing excellent in my opinion i think gina should form her own band and rock she would be great at it dee

well i am sorry but last night was ridiculous i can't believe that brandon went before sanjaya again!!!! i was so p.o. i was yelling at the t.v. i don't remember who posted it but i think you were right about the people in india voting over and over for him that is the only way he is staying there it has got to be!!! i a sorry but the kid can't sing at all!!! and as far as brandon saying it was because he forgot his lines that is false too because haley messed up worse then him and she is still there! can't wait to see what happens next week ? dee

The bottom four was exactly who I thought they would be though.............Brandon, Sanjaya, Haley and Phil. Once these four go - then the real contest will begin.
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

I Think

I think it will be Melinda to win, Lakisha and Jordan will be a close second. No guys are even close in my opinion. I've been wrong almost every year, so don't bet the ranch on it.....

I've wondered though, does someone verify the accuracy of the vote count? Is there a CPA firm in charge like the Oscar votes, etc? It seems like whatever Simon says, that's what comes to pass. Perhaps these votes are manipulated or jaded to support Simon's predictions? I think he is a stuck up ******* who luckily struck it rich by feeding off the emotions of young star struck kids.

Just my thoughts offered with Love,

Dr. Roger

dr. roger i am hoping melinda will win also alot of people are saying lakesha is gonna win but i don't think so i am going with melinda and i also agree with you that simon has alot to do with the outcome afterall is he not the creator of the show among others? go figure dee

i thought phil was really good last night i thought sanjaya was really bad if he is not gne this week then the voting is definitely fixed sorry but he should not be there just because of his hair and looks as they are saying everywhere it is about singing and he stinks!!! i think lakesha should have listened to lulu and sang the song she picked instead of diamonds are forever she was good but not as good as last week jordin the 17 year old is really great she has a big beautiful voiceso now i am changing i think the winner is gonna be melinda or jordin melinda was great as usual last night she has a very strong voice also dee

I usually avoid much of TV, but this season ive been keeping track of AI, not as much as the misses, shes got charts and everything going, but ya its got my attention

to me its obvious that Melinda is the best, and should win, but look at what happened to Chris Dougherty, so nothing is assured

Sanjaya - Simon said it all in his comment about the crying girl, if it wasnt for teenage girls he would have been voted out and Sundance would still be there

Phil - I think hes gone with the next elimination round, his performance wasnt great IMO, and he really should have had a T-shirt on last night, his sweat speckled shirt didnt help him any, and you know the saying.... never let em see...

anyway with me its Melinda all the way
    In germany some people say it's like medicine. It's good against heartattack. If it is a lie - who cares?

-- Heimo on red wine

Jordin absolutely stole the show last night - the little girl has come a long way. Lakisha was awesome - as usual - Melinda- always good.

Did everybody get haircuts??? Or just Melinda and Chris Sligh?

Really loved it when they brought up the crying little girl at the end.

Last night's winners were -

Jordin
    Lakisha
    Melinda
    Chris R
    Phil
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

Dee, I agree with you. Lakisha should have chosen the other song. I thought her rendition of "Diamonds are Forever" sounded a little too reminiscent of the original. Melinda was really spot on again.

The funny thing about the sobbing girl last night was that, at a certain point, she seemed to be crying about everyone and everything. Nonetheless, Sanjaya's small scale Beatles-on-Ed-Sullivan moment was disconcerting. Little girls obviously have no taste anymore.

I'm still hoping they'll resurrect the Wild Card option to try to get Sundance back in the competition.

i agree with you musegirl about the wild card and bringing sundance back!!! one goes tonight at 9 hopefully it is sanjaya this is a singing contest not a cute or hair contest i thought?? dee

So

so tell me dee who got kicked off i am on the west coast 3 hours behind you...... i hope it was synjaya........... the winner is melinda i'm pretty sure now.

dr. roger

dr. roger i wish it was sanjaya i thought for sure he would be gone last night but the lowest two for votes was stephanie and chris and stephanie went home!!! this is getting ridiculous with sanjaya he should have been gone before all of the other's were voted off he can't sing!!!!!! i still believe melinda will win if she don't i will be very surprised dee

..in-case you didn't know about this:

http://votefortheworst.com/

yes i heard about that site won't even go on it or the howard stern one sorry but i don't care for him at all he is a loser dee

I just don't think the fans should take the show so seriously. It's just reality TV. Look at the irony - they spend the first 1/2 dozen shows entertaining everyone with the reject singers, and those shows always have big ratings. All of a sudden, one of the 'rejects' gets this far, and the fans are up-in-arms. It was only a matter of time before something like this happened, and is it not entertaining? I think it would be hilarious to see a bad singer win it all. After all, it's a voting contest, not a singing contest.

If these people want real careers in pop music, they would pursue an avenue other than a TV show, but that's not a profound statement. Star Search was on for..how many years? I can't even count on one hand how many 'stars' were made from that show, and it was on for a long time. If this Sanjaya guy wins, it's just because this show was due for a shake-up. Ultimately, his career after this show won't be much different than most of the winners from past seasons. Just think, one screwed up season of voting might actually be good for this show.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast