Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: american idol

I like Bucky, but his voice is not as good as some of the others. He is just so adorable, though. Chris, Taylor and Mandisa are the top three singers in my book too. I don't like Kelly or Catherine. A lot of great singers this year - Eliot has a great voice - Lisa is adorable - Paris is too!
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

hi pippi i agree with you i think bucky is a cutie so is paris i think ace is cute but i don't think his voice is as strong as some of the others' i don't think any of them should go far just for their looks unfortunately it may happen with ace because of how all the other women react to him. any thoughts on this? dee

I would think that looks always prejudice in some way whether we like it or not - hopefully though, not in a large way, and the real talent will win out in the end. Chris still seems the obvious shoe-in - but the last few weeks he has been good - but not great. I too, like Ace - but he always seems so frightened - like a deer in the headlights. I was surprised that Lisa was in the bottom three two weeks in a row, she is such a talent. She was "Young Nala" in Disney's Los Angeles Production of The Lion King. And was voted, "Top Ten Talents to Watch", by Variety magazine. So, she's already a winner. My sister loves Paris. There is a good bit of younger talent this season.

Last edited by pippi617; 03-25-2006 at 04:25 AM.

Attached Images Attached Images  

That is great pippi! I'm actually a Chris fan, I think he rocks!
    mich112670

hi pippi i too hope they do judge by talent and not looks! i think chris and paris and taylor will be around a long time. seeing as the show lasts for weeks and weeks too. lisa does have a good voice too. denise

well lisa is gone now is bucky next or catherine? i think catherine will be gone before bucky i think alot of people really like him. have to see what happens next week and see how they all sing. i think it is gonna be country songs next week if i heard right last night! should be interesting? dee

I tuned in this week. Trying not to get drawn in, I watched most of it with allowable distractions. (didn't work; I think I'm hooked)

The judges seemed hard on the performers, probably because it's getting late in the competition and they need to be really dazzled by standout performers.

Lisa has a beautiful voice, and she's only 16, and a beautiful girl, too. It didn't seem her time to go home, but I suppose it was inevitable.

I liked Ace. He sang well, but seemed very nervous.

And yes. Next week it's Country. It may be unfair, though. Not everyone is suited for that genre. They had better choose their songs carefully.

hi dejepete i agree with you about the country songs next week for those who do not sing it at all it will be tough bucky and kelli will ace it because that is all they sing!!! they all need to sing different songs then what they usually do shake it up ya know? dee

i can't wait to see the american idol show this tuesday they are gonna be singing queen songs should be interesting especially for bucky and kelli since they only sing country. i was very surprised mandesa got booted off she was really good i think either bucky or ace may be next? dee p.s. this a new pic of my nephew and his new baby girl alexia too cute

sorry here is the pic of alexia dee

let's try this again here is the picture of alexia hopefully sorry dee

I am still in shock over Mandisa's departure - I felt that she was the best female singer on the show. I thought certainly she would make it into the top five - if not the top three.

hey pippi i was shocked myselfi thought mandesa would at least make it to the final round very strange don't you think? sorry about the picture i tried to put on here of my new niece i tried everything it won't come on here then i tried to post to the administrators to fix the problem and it would not let me do it sorry dee

any opinions on last night's show? i thought bucky was terrible sorry but he and kelli did not sing queen very good at all. i thought taylor, chris, and catherine did well. sorry to say but i think bucky may go tonight. dee

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast