Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: american idol

boo hisssss

I was sad to see Bucky go - I just adore him. But, at this point, it is sad to see any of them go. They have all worked very hard to get this far. And they are all talented individuals.
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

hi pippi yes i also thought bucky was cute. i was surprised elliott was in the bottom three last night though! they should do well singing rod stewart songs next week though! i think ace may be gone next then kelli dee
    Attached Images Attached Images  

hi did anyone watch the show last night? i thought taylor, chris, and elliott did well. i thought kelli was bad last night and ace was just ok! i think ace may be gone tonight next will be kelli dee

Last night was good entertainment. If there is any justice, daffy Kelli "I'm a mink" Pickler will be going home. First, she set up a really dorky breast joke with Rod Stewart during the coaching session that was cringe-inducing. Then, she really wrecked her song. For the trifecta, she tried to aw-shucks her way out of it afterwards. Arrgh. She's been really inconsistent and I think her voice is pretty indistinguishable from a hundred other girls who can carry a tune. Unfortunately, it's probably Elliott who will go, even though I think he has a much more interesting voice and genuine personality. My only hope is that Bucky voters went his way this week. I guess we'll find out in a few hours.

Katherine was awesome last night. Taylor, Chris, and Paris really impressed me too.

I thought Paris did a wonderful job last night. Catherine did great - but I still don't like her. Kellie - she just HAS to go. She is so frickin' annoying. Ace looked so cute with his hair all slicked back. It'll probably be Eliot or Ace though.

WHAT are you guys smoking?

OK, I'll FINALLY put this out there....

The winner will be and should be: KATHERINE !!!
    The runner up will be, but shouldn't be: KELLI !!

KATHERINE not only has vocal range mastered, when she sang " Someone to watch over me" it was done for me.

That's my prediction, and by the way, "HAPPY 420 DAY ""

: )

Love,

Dr. Roger

i am hoping kelli will be gone next!!! i am tired of her act! i don't think her voice is that good and she is out of tune alot anyways. but because of the voters and the judges which say the same things all the time mostly i think elliott will be gone then kelli. i agree katherine is great. so is paris though. just my opinion. dee
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I agree.... KELLI sHould have been gone.... I have only seen a few shows and I have not liked her at all.... there is much more talent on that stage
    You pass like the moon in silence
    In the warm flooded air
    Looking back to those lost opportunities
    So often missed or ignored
    A thousand times I start heading for the dawn
    Only to turn around and face this rue once more
    There 's something ahead of you
    Cy Curnin

Don't die, with your music still inside of you.

boo hisss

I don't know why but I STILL don't like Catherine - I think it's her cheeks. Kelli should of been sent packing a long, long time ago. Mandisa was the best of the girls. *sigh* Paris was incredible the other night. But, my money is on the boys. I feel that the top three SHOULD of been Chris, Taylor and Mandisa. Now I am hoping for Chris and Taylor and Paris, but I truly don't think she will make it that far.

Bring back Bucky and Mandisa.

hi pippi i agree with you ! i think kelli should have been gone weeks ago she is not that good at all mandesa was 100 percent better! my hubby loves catherine's cheekbones he mentions it every time she sings oh boy!! to each his own i guess! but i do think paris sings better then catherine. i am with you on the three you picked also have a good one dee

BUT...

OH, DEAR PIPPI,

The reason I love Kat IS for her cheekbones! She has cheekbones like you ! She also sings great and it's nice to see her father's heartfelt support. She is the most "marketable" one left, and she is sweet, cute, and very talented.

Next season, I'm trying to get my 15 year old daughter to audition. That is, AFTER we go on Dr. Phil ! She (Carley) has the best voice.....like my mother too. My mom was a singer in Bob Hope's US Army shows, and she had some set of pipes!

GO KATHERINE !!

Dr. Roger

No, she does NOT have cheeckbones like me. She has chipmunk cheekbones. You take that back.

Our local newspaper runs a lot of stories about Taylor, as he is from Birmingham and obviously has a huge following here. Today they did a feature on Taylor's band, which continues to play gigs without him. Two of the bandmates flew out to L.A. recently to have dinner with Taylor and offer their encouragement.

BTW, Pippi, your cheekbones rock. Just keep smiling.....

No....

Pips,

She has classic fashion model type high cheekbones like you. Georgeous !

Love all,

dr. Roger

I finally watched the show, I am never able to tolerate the early season, sorry, I am a music snob, I don't like amatuers or watching a fish out of water for that matter either.

I liked Chris the best! and wasn't it great to see Bocelli on American TV?
    I am the winner in any event.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast