Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2006 Street Team Effort

I am for the Fixxy Chixx Tee shirts.... Great Idea !!!!!!!!
    You pass like the moon in silence
    In the warm flooded air
    Looking back to those lost opportunities
    So often missed or ignored
    A thousand times I start heading for the dawn
    Only to turn around and face this rue once more
    There 's something ahead of you
    Cy Curnin

Don't die, with your music still inside of you.

Hi folks! Wherever you are, SPREAD THE WORD if the band is coming your way....this may be accomplished with skywriting, sand writing...
    Most easily, word of mouth... hand-made flyers (let your kids make them...gives it that personal touch! Who cares!) Just spread the word!

The show closest to me is Hollywood Park. Those of you in Missouri or thereabouts...anything you can do is better than nothing. Invite your friends to come to the show with you (buy lots of tickets and then find people to use them...) It's such a priviledge to be able to "serve" a band with so many meaningful messages. My love and best wishes to all of you!

We are ONE!

Cygnet- all for ONE!

2006 Street Team Manager
    ...It's what you WILL find...you WILL find...

I am chatting on yahoo to a friend in Kansas City right now that HE NEEDS TO GO!!! something about a job and all that bs....not really understanding why someone could do anything else!

I am doing my part.
    I am the winner in any event.

Awesome!

That's why you're THE QUEEN !!!

Keep it up!

THANKS !!

Dear Cygnet,

Just a quickie to tell you that we all appreciate your efforts, and that you are the best! Your flier was the shizzle, and I hope that it's adopted as the official flier of The Fixx.

As Street Team manager, you also should know about two ladies that are greatly helping the band on the road. They are Paula and Elaine. I've heard that they travel everywhere and sell the merch as well as doing those other menial tasks needed. I saw them firsthand at AC and MD doing those things. Very nice girls!

Certainly looking forward to seeing you and Robnet in SC as well as the other CA dates! Between Bash, Pips, yourself, and many others, we should have a great time!

LOVE TO ALL,

Dr. Roger

GO Street Team GO!!!!! Hey there Cygnet - Glad to get your spirit back on the board! I'd like to help with fliers for July 24th. This year I will pass them out at out local concerts in the park! Just need a great flier for July 24th show at Point Pleasant.

Doctor Roger - Does that Paul Kelly have anything to do with the July 24th show or Paul if you are reading this pm me? I was wondering if your station has anything to do with that date being you are a "Shore" radio station. I will be glad to help out to promote that date.

Hold on a minute!

You mean to tell me that there are ladies on the road with The Fixx and I'm not ONE OF THEM? How could you do that to me.
    Oh,,,,,,the pain!!!

Where's the Doctor?

I know I know !

Hi Cygnet,

Yes it's true ! They are very nice ladies willing to help with anything needed. I don't know much about them, but they are very sincere, nice Fixturettes! It was a pleasure and joy to meet and work with them.

Much Love,

Dr. Roger

I met those ladies at the State Theater show, and they were very nice. They said they are very loyal fans and friends of the band....those words more or less. They were very low key and just happy to be able to help the boys. I had no idea they were travelling all over the place too, now THAT is dedication. I thought they were just going to local shows. Good luck to them.
    I am the winner in any event.

Okay, well...my gratitude outweighs my jealousy. When they have a chance, I'm sure they'll come on here and say "Hi." ...maybe they already have...

So, to Paula and Elaine: Welcome aboard and Thank You for your greatly needed dedication!

Thanks for the fill-in on them, Rog!

...and Hi, Sherrie! You changed your name to make it easier to understand, eh?...Rocker Chic. When I'd see your name before, it always made me think of "kerchief"

How's the little one? Hope all is well and that the weather is nice for going to the park. Take care and thanks for your kind words,
    Cygnet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12