Thread: sammy hagar and van halen

Question sammy hagar and van halen

hi everyone they just announced on my radio station yesterday that sammy hagar and van halen are touring this spring i believe they said they will be here in buffalo in july at darien lake. just a question do you like them? would you go see them without david lee roth any opinions on this? i like sammy hagar and i like the old van halen songs don't know if i would go see them though? dee

No Van Halen, just Sammy Hagar. He will be doing all outdoor shows. It will be a carnival like atmosphere with venders, his tequila, etc. Michael Anthony will be doing part of his show with him as the band called Other Half. They will be doing some Van Halen stuff, but it's mostly a solo Sammy tour. The tour is called Livin' it Up and that is also the name of Sammy's new album. GO GO GO...Sammy puts on a kick *** show!!! Check out Sammy's website, he's got a lot of dates:

http://www.redrocker.com/

Here's my opinion- I have seen both Sammy & Dave on tour together, and both rocked! (Dave was drinking his ol' N. 7(Jack Daniels)0, and Sammy was served Waboritas by some scantilly clad chick that used to be mayor of some mountian town here. I have seen Sammy with VH twice, and they still rock together too! Make sure you bring your earplugs, no matter where you are, it's some pretty loud stuff!! Maybe you'll get lucky and get to see Wolfgang, Eddie's son, play a guitar solo. He's a prodigy!!!
    mich112670

Thumbs up

hey thanks for the info maybe i will go see sammy! dee

I have tenth row for Sammy Hagar & The Wabos - Living It Up 2006 Tour - at Hyundai Pavillion. That first level seating sold out QUICK - tickets have only been on sale for two hours and all that is left is Orchestra and GA. SWEEEET!!!!!

He is a local boy here - it should rock - red rock, that is.

I hear that Michael Anthony is touring with him.
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~