Thread: Bummed in SoCal

Bummed in SoCal

Gotta admit, I bummed that the Hollywood Park and Long Beach shows have been cancelled. This leaves, pretty much, five shows in Central/Northern California and none (except for a private one for Mission Viejo country-clubbers) in the LA/San Diego area. We've just been spoiled here, with an occasional tour show at the Coach House, the Grove, or one of the other fine establishments in Southern California. Oh well...

I was really bummed, too. I have some connections at the Long Beach Venue and they are always telling me what a great place it is..................maybe next time. We could start a SoCal chant. Are you going to Kimmel?
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

I think a show in Darrington, Washington state was canceled too. Hope they make it to downtown Seattle instead. The guys must never sleep with all the touring they do. I came off of a camping trip recently and just from only getting about 5 hours of sleep a night for about a week my eyes were bloodshot.

Smile Castaways Right We Have Been Spoiled

Hello Castaway,

I have to agree with you. I am bummed too. I think I saw them about 8 or 9 times in a span of a year here in CA.

We have been blessed and I hope things will turn around and they will be back. I am considering Santa Cruz but my van needs about $500 work right now and I am not sure I can make the tiip.

Fixxation

I know what you mean, Castaway. I hope they come back soon! Vegas isn't too far, if you're desperate though. There's a show there on the 26th. (I'm going).
    Cygnet
    ...It's what you WILL find...you WILL find...