Thread: Taralyn came to visit recently!

Taralyn came to visit recently!

It was really nice to have Taralyn come visit my area recently, and of course we had to stop at the famous local Harpoon Larry's where we all met the first time, though this is not the Virginia Beach store, but another, and then went to Goodfella's in Hampton, where I first saw the boys. They were fantastic there that night, and wish they'd return, but Taralyn could not fathom how small this venue was till I took her there for a drink. It was very cozy. There was even a photo of them on the wall above a door somewhere.

We also found some beach facsimile nearby and then Taralyn found some ducks where none are normally found.

We had a great time. Just thought we'd post a few photos.

I am the winner in any event.

For just a moment there......

I thought Tara Lyn was gonna jump in the water and go for a swim!!

No? Maybe not?
    We all know what a great swimmer she is.....

But those pics are very nice, My Queen!!
    Glad you two could enjoy some Fixxture fellowship.
    You both look really cool and fun-loving.
    Nice scenery, too.

Thanks Shoeman, we had a lovely time, and are looking forward to more concerts and the new CD release, whenever that may be!

Looks like you had a great time (although it looked way to cold to be on that beach!)

Had an awesome time at Vee's Place! I was in town for a swim meet (indoors, of course!) and Vee let me stay with her. That pier is right in front of her place -- the view is pretty amazing. Got to know King Dale a little better and he's very funny. The kitties are beautiful, too!

Vee showed me her art gallery and studio -- color me impressed!

Can't believe how small Goodfella's is! Talk about up close and personal with the guys! Not that I am complaining...

Thanks again, Vee! Can't wait until we go see Blue Man Group!

Tara Lyn
    You know me, I'm the dark horse that just might win the race.

Looks like fun

Hey there girls! Looks like some fun was happening. Plans for Blue Man? Have you ever been? It is hilarious and such a cool interactive performance art! I had seen it 3 times at Astor Place, NYC a few years ago. I laughed so hard all 3 times! Enjoy!

Hi Rockerchic,

It'll be my first time seeing Blue Man, and I'm looking forward to it. The Blue Man Group doesn't come down this way here in VA normally, so this will be a real treat. I missed seeing them in Chicago several times from not buying tickets ahead of time, and when I found out they were in Vegas we had other plans. This time I'm gonna see them!

I've seen BMG in NYC once and caught 2 travelling shows in DC. The NYC show was the best with the funniest sight gags. You need a smaller auditorium to catch everything going on onstage. The travelling show is more like a concert, but still rocks! I got pre-sale tickets, so hopefully, we'll be up close and personal. Maybe we'll need raincoats! That would be awesome!

Anyway, can't wait to see BMG again and introduce Vee to them! I'll go to concerts alone but it is WAY more fun with a cool friend.

Tara Lyn

One embarrasing photo deserves another!

Vee came to visit me this weekend. We went to the Torpedo Factory in Alexandria and the National Galleries of Art in DC. Apparently, we have ducks in Northern VA as well!

I dragged Vee to one of my swim practices where she promptly lapsed into a coma from the boredom.

Tara Lyn