Thread: Ticketmaster.com - Make sure The Fixx are in PerformerAlert

Hybrid View

Ticketmaster.com - Make sure The Fixx are in PerformerAlert

If you're registered at http://www.ticketmaster.com make sure that you go to the PerformerAlert section and add The Fixx in there. Those statistics in their database do help!

BM
    I've been lurking...

Thumbs up

Another great idea from Beached Male! I put every group I like into their system. keep the ideas rolling!

im sure the stats may help, but ticketmaster and pollstar always seem to have tour dates show up wayyyyy after the fixx site and their myspace sites.

I wouldnt go there looking for new dates. Heck they just threw up the dates for the colonies tour !

I kinda feel let down when i go to these sites and their light years behind on current up to the minute concert dates..

I do like their sites when i m just cruising/surfing for a concert to attend, ya know one of those bands that might not be a fave, but you have an interest in checking out their show. So its nice to be on one site and just pop in names/cities and find things to do in a certain area near ya.

Well i registered for fixx ALERTS liked you asked- hope it helps them somehow...

hope everyone takes good notes at the upcoming shows for the fixx and alarm,and furs!

cheers-
    "There can be no tradition without innovation."
    - Earle Hitchner, Irish music journalist

Diamond,
    While their site may have flaws, the main point is that there's a database in there showing numbers of people who want to see a Fixx show. Someone, somewhere cares about those numbers, regardless if Ticketmaster has delays in actually notifying anyone.

Regardless, thanks for helping the stats!

BM

ps and thanks to rockerchic for the compliment...
    I've been lurking...

Are any of you guys attending the Rockin the Colonies Tour?

If this is the feature where it tells you if tickets are going on sale in your area, then I registered back before I realized Buffalo was a free show...I left myself registered even after I found out, though, so I hope it helps.
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

I guess maybe the thing to do is register at both ticketmaster and pollstar....

Of the 11 dates for the Colonies tour, pollstar only lists these five:

Mon 07/02/07 Naperville, IL Knoch Park
    Wed 07/04/07 Baltimore, MD Pier Six Pavilion
    Fri 07/06/07 Mechanicsburg, PA Hardware Bar
    Sat 07/07/07 North Tonawanda, NY Gateway Park
    Tue 07/10/07 Boston, MA Avalon

and ticketslapper only has 6 categories with fixx, fixx/furs/alarm, etc... with 1-2 dates listed and surprisingly still has the CO date that was cancelled eons ago.... pretty lame IMO, since these dates have been out a while now. Wonder if there is a certain "turf" of artists they promote???? crazy huh?

But I'll keep crossing my fingers eyes and toes and hope they get our lads shows ALL listed!

d3

oh PS rockerchica,

Sorry, no dice for me this time around- I will be on vacay- but I am going to see the daytona 400, the POLICE/fictionPlane in tampa, and then the Yankees @ the Devil Rays...

So no fixx til the fall tour i guess- hope as soon as the colonies tour concludes, they start placing dates for the fall tour...... with a full fixx fantastic freakin fabulous show.....

how's that for alliteration?

Wow you got a busy schedule

Your vacation schedule sounds busier then The Fixx's Tour Schedule Diamond. Lol!
    Okay I will do my best to fill in the details of the show on the 9th and if I get photos I hope I'll get them posted but I know somehow I never did get the other ones from the Fall posted so I won't make promises on photos but details I can do! Have a great vacation! My hubby would be SOOOO jealous about the Yankees! Although they aren't doin' too well!

Old post that needed refreshing. Since Cy is touring try and enter him in as a "Favorite Artist" also, I'm sure it helps the stats. Doing this at both Pollstar and Ticketmaster can't hurt, can only help.
    BM
    I've been lurking...

Someone, somewhere cares about those numbers,

Reminder

The Ticketmaster website has changed over the years, and now the bands are simply saved in "Favorites" but this is still an important step for fans to take, to ensure The Fixx is in their list for automatic notices for when The Fixx concerts come around. This sends a "demand signal" that you want The Fixx to perform a concert in your area, and many of the promoters will monitor those stats.
    I've been lurking...