Thread: Window/Cling Stickers and Bumper Stickers

Window/Cling Stickers and Bumper Stickers

Ed/Whoever handles this-
    Much discussion in some other threads toward making window or cling stickers with either the Band name or website on them. Also, Bumper Stickers could be an easy add as well.

As mentioned in the thread, profit not as important as the marketing value. Plus, I believe that a small box full of them at each show wouldn't add much to the roadie load.

Just thoughts, others should chime in here and post pictures of older designs used in the past, or their ideas for new ones. Too bad these aren't already available- seems like the Colonies tour has some great exposure and higher attendee numbers than the boys have had in recent past.
    BM
    I've been lurking...

hey great idea beached male if they were at the show last night here in buffalo i would have bought a bunch for sure especially the window clings they could make them available at the shows and on the store on here that would be very cool dee

If only our expense account was deeper and deeper... We'll have new merch/items to go along with the new release (no date set - there are other ideas brewing as well), and will have new shirts soon, as well as probably bring back the egg shakers, as we've had lots of inquiries. In the meantime, we'll post the new shows available on FixxStixx and our limited edition DVD still makes a nice stocking stuffer and is available now at the Documentary Channel. http://www.documentarychannel.com/st...2kpdsqs5d30ad5

Question Thanks for the info. about merchandise

What song was recorded live at Jenkinson's, Point Pleasant, NJ on July 9th?
    Where can we get a copy? Thanks!
    It was an awesome show as always and keeps us wanting more
    Hope to see more Fixx in the Fall - New Jersey or New York!

Two reasons I think this idea should be revived and done:

1. One of the cheapest advertising and fan-connecting pieces of merch out there. What happens when you see a clear Window Cling Sticker on a car and see a name? Some people Google it or go to the site. As we move forward, instant internet access for your passengers in the car happens - everywhere.

2. Bumper Stickers - for minimalists, this is the easiest way to cover up a slight fender-bender scratch! Who needs an insurance appraisal - just slap on a bumper sticker and problem -- "Fixxed." Otherwise, see #1 above - same fan-pride and ad potential.

Mail-order advantages: because these are so light and take up so little space, they make for easy add-ons to existing T-Shirt orders online, plus they're minimalist in space also and don't cause a spike in shipping cost. As for the tours, it doesn't take a lot to haul a small box of thousands of window clings and bumper stickers around, and if it is simply the band's logo they have a very long shelf-life (vice tour specific graphics/slogans).

There are plenty of competing websites making these now - easy web-based process and should not require much capital. Also, note the number of "reads" for this message since 2007 even though there were only 3 replies and it sat for a while - over a thousand. Theory: this is an indicator that some fans out there think this is a post showing an available item for sale (and shows potential for sales).

Thoughts?
    BM
    I've been lurking...

Hear, hear...I was given a vintage Fixx bumper sticker by Dan's folks last Christmas, and hesitate to put it on my car, thinking it might get damaged and I won't be able to get another. But it does no good in my apartment...would be good to have more options!
    Maybe on course to the best yet!