Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mount Everest Gig- Love Hope Strength

I just looked at the latest video! Cy and Jamie are featured quite nicely...I think you will find this one for Oct 15, quite touching.

http://lovehopestrength.com/everest/day-seven/#
    I am the winner in any event.

Very Moving

Now THAT was a very moving and poignant clip I just watched. Jamie still looks so young, and he's SO friggin' talented, and Cy's emotion seems to have captured it all in a few seconds. Real men DO cry, and the moments captured on that clip are priceless.

Thanks Queen for making that easy to click on and see.

Love, Hope, and Strength To All,

Dr. Roger

Thank you Katrina!

We very much appreciate your time in including us on the updates and I very much enjoyed Jules's blogs! Thank you so much for all you do! I know you are a very busy woman as I see you are very active on the Alarm's board, My Space, and LHSF. You are amazing! I am still torn yet as to which area I want to donate more money too - The prayer flag or the song vote. I can't stop talking about LHSF around here and now have my parents following the Everest updates too!

Ahhh I would hurry up as I think they arrive at base camp on the 22 - so you'll have to make your mind up.

I've been meaning to come over here for a little while and couldn't post!!!

Its my pleasure to be involved in this - although it is slightly busy at the moment and I do this in my 'spare' time its a marvellous thing to be involved in....

Thanks for all your support on this board.

Love Katrinaxx

Originally posted by Katrina
    and I do this in my 'spare' time its a marvellous thing to be involved in....

Thanks for all your support on this board.

Love Katrinaxx
    Used to be folks just went up to Mt. Everest and found that enough of a challenge, nowadays, there is the added duty of blogging! I cannot imagine doing what you are doing and also doing computer stuff! Amazing! all of you are incredible for doing this and taking the time sharing with us. I have a friend who went to Everest and he didn't bring a laptop, and he said it was all he could do to catch up on his rest.

Take care of yourselves and be safe! We're all so proud of you!
    I am the winner in any event.

Podcasts

I can't seem to get a picture w/ the podcasts, just audio. Can anyone help me?

make sure you have an updated version of Quicktime.

http://lovehopestrength.com/everest/day-seven/

Then hit click on here to view and wait for it to load.
    ...when a breath inspires it's a sign of life...

Originally posted by The Queen
    Used to be folks just went up to Mt. Everest and found that enough of a challenge, nowadays, there is the added duty of blogging! I cannot imagine doing what you are doing and also doing computer stuff! Amazing! all of you are incredible for doing this and taking the time sharing with us. I have a friend who went to Everest and he didn't bring a laptop, and he said it was all he could do to catch up on his rest.

Take care of yourselves and be safe! We're all so proud of you!
    Confession to make I'm not in Everest but good old UK - I'm sorting out all the flag/cd donations and making sure people up to date.

Although next trip I am hoping to be there!!!!

Thanks

Thanks for the help The Flow. Got it up and running.

Don't miss today's podcast! It's a great one containing a snippet of a Fixx song set against the mountain tops!

http://lovehopestrength.com/everest/day-eight/

I really look forward to seeing these podcasts and what there up to each and every day of the trek!

upward and onward...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Flow

Thanks Flow,

I saw the clip...excellent! I was able to email a message to the trek and mentioned that I'll be talking to the crowd about the adventure tonight before I introduce Kansas.

What a fantastic, heartfelt thing they are doing.

Looking forward to seeing you soon "Flow", and trying to make the 2 dates in Henderson. Hope to see you there!

Best to All,

Dr. Roger

P.S. Zucchero was great! It was a sellout with mostly Italian speaking people, very friendly and animated! Very personable gentleman too!

Great idea

Doctor Roger that would be excellent to spread the word out while introducing some of those other big names. Hope they don't have a problem with it!
    Did you ever get your Van Halen tickets? The prices are crazy! Kevin's mom is treating him and his brother. I guess I must not rate well with her cause' I was not included!

Doctor Roger,
    How did the Kansas gig tun out?

Look forward to seeing you in Henderson! Will you be able to make it to Anderson's as well?
    It's right before Thanksgiving so that one could be hard to pull off. Maybe they'll add a few more dates? See you soon,
    Andrew

Kansas

Hey Andrew!

Kansas was MUCH better than I expected. They are so tight still! Reminded me of YES, except for the difference in Jon Anderson's vocals (YES is better vocally). They played a slew of new stuff that was well received, and all the old hits. The crowd of about 600 loved every minute. Next is Eddie Money, then Billy Ray Cyrus, among many more. I'm having a blast seeing these reincarnated older acts, especially when they remain so tight and true to form.

Looking forward to henderson, trying for A5E as well, but that one is tough as I can't get out of dinner at my mother's on Thxgiving. We'll see. Either way, hope to see you in nevada! If you are ever up here, let's catch a show!

Best as Always,

Dr. Roger

Words just come in that they are at base camp and have just played the worlds highest gig!!! More details will be posted when the power is back up!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast