Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: my account in Facebook

that is sad and scary carrie!!!! we have a night out here too but noone on our street does it? which is sad because in the last month there has been two shootings and a stabbing 2 blocks from my house!!! time to move soon for sure!! dee
    rocker

hey carrie and karen and everyone else on facebook i have not been on since thursday morning my computer was acting up and i could not get online? hubby and i tried everything and could not get it to work? so we disconnected it and are taking it back to the geek squad monday so they can fix it as it is under warranty just got it in december? so i am on my old one and will try to get back on facebook monday a.m. take care dee
    rocker

I figured you were just off having your fun weekend... but I would have started to worry soon for sure when I didn't get my daily supply of goodies from you!

Glad it's just computer troubles - we all have them sooner or later and eventually life gets back to normal... scary how much we've come to depend on these machines, I can't imagine not having one anymore. See you soon, Dee!

Karen
    "... the nighttime falls around our bed, in peace we sleep entwined, and your love flows through me, though an ocean soothes my head, I burn for you..."

hey haren your right good thing i still have my old clunker computer lol!!!! gonna try to get on facebook today couldn't yesterday for some reason? i will be there soon dee
    rocker

i am still trying to get on facebook!!! they want me to reset my password which i have done but they are not sending the e mail to me to reset it? so i will keep trying as it is the geek squad told me i might not get my computer back until october 22nd. arggggg!!! i paid them a extra 130 bucks in december when i bought the computer to put in the antivirus software 2 of them and now they are telling me a virus may have gotten on it?? hello and i paid this money for what? as long as they fix it i will be happy though at this point!! dee
    rocker

What a bummer, Dee...

Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder for that e-mail from Facebook... that's happened to me before - when I've been waiting for an automated e-mail response like that - I realize later that I had the e-mail already the whole time sitting there in the spam folder.

We miss you!

"... the nighttime falls around our bed, in peace we sleep entwined, and your love flows through me, though an ocean soothes my head, I burn for you..."

Bummer indeed! Hope you get it back sooner than the 22nd - I can imagine the withdrawal you must be going through!
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

this is wierd i didn't even have to check my e mails i signed on and that was it yesterday?? just glad to be back missed you too!!! dee
    rocker

I'm still not comfortable with Facebook. I didn't intent to use it much, but within little time, I've received more than a few friend requests. Thank you, all. I get sweets and good karma from people. Is that for real or an automated Facebook thing? Please forgive me for ignoring those. I do you appreciate the friendship from you nice people. Thank you. Just kind of bewildered by it all.

hi dejepete yes the good karma and sweets are real lol i too have received new friend requests there and i love it just don't have too much time to spend on there once a day that's it right now but that's okay dee
    rocker

I actually had facebook before myspace just found a couple from here thank you for the adds.I am starting to get used to it a little better.Thanks again
    My sentimental friend we`ll walk as one again,one day.M.Ure

Angry Facebook password hacked

On December 3rd, a supposed racey link that was supposedly sent by me went out to some friends and family on facebook. I DID NOT make that or send that! I learned that someone hacked my password and then sent a group of people I know a virus called the Trojan virus. If you have experienced that First of all DO NOT OPEN THE LINK! ~ but if you have opened the link please run a security sweep through your computer and change your facebook password!
    Can't believe there are so many evil people in the world with nothing better to do with themselves!

Thanks for spreading the word!

I did open it and got a malicious site warning, so i think i got lucky. An AVG scan picked up nothing, but it probably would be a good idea to try anti-spyware in case they were tracking what you do (and getting passwords) by keylogging.
    mostly harmless, mostly into cats

Asuka

I think the hacker also stole many of my friends and family's passwords because I was receiving messages and I realized something was even stranger when my uncle responded that he'd like to seem pose nude for him. I went on my uncles' facebook page and looked up posts by him and to my surprise he hadn't written anything as of recent! I also was ready to go in the boxing ring with a fellow classmate that I was just reunited with because I thought he had started this but evidently the hacker made it look like that! Facebook finally sent me a warning but a little too late! I was much more careful when I logged on and new passwords and extra security are in place - HOPEFULLY!
    Thank you for your help when I was in the panicked moment!

wow that is so sad so sorry about all this rockerchic!! i had alot of trojan viruses in my computer when they fixed it and i was on my space for a bit but i never got a e mail on there like this so i can't say that it affected my computer but who knows? i am no longer on my space though just facebook don't want to take any chances again as i had 55 viruses in my computer there are alot of sick people out there for sure you just never know do you? dee
    music junkie!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast