Thread: Toys

Toys

when it comes to toys, one thing leads to another

last weekend i buy this, which leads to this today, which leads to this tonight

imagine a room full of virtual amps, stompboxes, racks, mic placements, im not an expert on the sound of vintage amps and effects but this sounds so sweet, when i dig in it growls when i lighten up it purrs, ive never heard my strat sound so good

diggin' any new toys lately?
    In germany some people say it's like medicine. It's good against heartattack. If it is a lie - who cares?

-- Heimo on red wine

LOL!
    Nice finds and that last one is pretty dead on.

Talking

Hey Octo... you might want to try a gift of these and these.

I do appreciate the toy thing though. I like gadgets myself, as my Droid phone and iPod Classic will attest.

Best,
    Lisa

Originally posted by musegirl
    Hey Octo... you might want to try a gift of these and these.

I do appreciate the toy thing though. I like gadgets myself, as my Droid phone and iPod Classic will attest.

Best,
    hmmm, now you have me thinking, so instead of restricting my wifes hearing with those for her, i could restrict my noise with these for me.

Im willing to make the sacrafice, my wife does not need to hear my noise!, one leads to another again, see folks, toys are self-perpetuating!

I didnt get her any of those, because our cats like to do this, but i did get her this instead.

When i was a child i believed it all, Walt Disney World, Mickey Mouse, The Hall of Presidents, my toys were my escape from many truths, and when i became an adult citizen the government gave me a check and said, 'go shopping, buy more toys, and everything will be alright', so yes the escape continues as i tell myself i am helping to stimulate the nation, sounds good to me, thank you and God bless America!!
    Last edited by Octopulse; 04-23-2010 at 05:13 AM.
    In germany some people say it's like medicine. It's good against heartattack. If it is a lie - who cares?

-- Heimo on red wine

gotta love da Octo !

: )
    "There can be no tradition without innovation."
    - Earle Hitchner, Irish music journalist

Octo!

Man, haven't "seen" u here in years! How are you? Plus, this was funny as heck, still appreciate a great laugh from you!
    "Even the devil may cry when he looks around Hell and realizes that he is all alone"

Acheron Parthenopaeus

(Sherrilyn Kenyon, Devil May Cry)

http://www.wordclay.com/BookStore/BookStoreBookDetails.aspx?bookid=37784