Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: what's for dinner tonight?(for pippi) lol

not sure what we are having tonight maybe a veggie pizza or veggie tacos light meal as we are going out to dinner saturday with our buddies peg and norm to celebrate our anniversary 23 years have a great weekend everyone!!
    rocker

Had some great eggplant parm while out with family earlier this week, and did some damage at the Chinese buffet last night

Happy Anniversary, Dee!
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

thank you carrie !! today we are going to watch the bills game at our buddie's house and she is making homemade pizza and snacks go bills!!
    rocker

Making Ira pounded chicken (flour dredged) breasts sauteed in olive oil, port, cream w/ sliced ****akes. Sweet potato & marinated artichoke side dishes.
    He's been sick w/ the flu all week--this is first hungry day he's had, so a special meal for my honey.
    ~Kim
    My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
    ~Dalai Lama

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    ~Adam Savage

hi kim glad ira is feeling better? everyone around here was sick all last week too my friend peg was sick from work all last week her hubby too so it is going around take care tonight i am making wild rice chicken soup and grilled cheese for hubby good day for it another rainy damp day in buffalo lol!
    rocker

Gonna make broccoli casserole - broccoli, rice, cheese, and broccoli cheese soup baked together. It's trying so hard to be nice here today, but the rain showers keep coming through...drove home from work with rain out the front window and sunshine out the back!

it was like that here yesterday too carrie the sun was trying to stay out but the clouds kept rolling back in? lol tonight i am making bratwurst and beans for bill i will have a cesear salad i have to make seperate dishes now it's a pain but better then suffering with the IBS lol
    rocker

tonight i am making turkey breast for bill and mashed potatoes and veggies i am having a salad with cottage cheese !
    rocker

tonight we are getting a veggie pizza minus the broccoli and cauliflower lol gonna watch the sabres game and then scary movies at home after we do some running around and grocery shopping have a great saturday everyone
    rocker

tonight i am making some wild rice vegetable soup and sandwiches probably some grilled provolone cheese good day for it cold lol also baked some peanut butter cookies for bill yesterday not bad for the one arm bandit lol!!
    rocker

I got some acorn squash at the cider mill Saturday; I also plan to make my usual pasta with olive oil, broccoli, mushrooms, and maybe olives.

i am making a turkey hamburger meatloaf for bill tonight with scallop potatos and veggies and a cesear salad for me!
    rocker

tonight i am making homemade potato soup with veggies and ham for bill with grilled cheese!
    rocker

making baked chicken and baked potatoes ,veggies for dinner !
    rocker

I'm having serpentine surprise.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637