Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: what's for dinner tonight?(for pippi) lol

hey carrie i guess you did mind your p's huh? lol and pipsqueak i am polish too and german going to my mom's for dinner thursday night we are having goemki? which i probably spelled wrong i call it pigs in the blanket lol yummy alotof cabbage which is good for you anyways!! tonight i am making sloppy joes for hubby and corn onthe cob dee
    rocker

Mmmmmm pierogi.... I'm Polish too and I love them.

You guys always make me so hungry when I read this thread!

Time to go make dinner...

"... the nighttime falls around our bed, in peace we sleep entwined, and your love flows through me, though an ocean soothes my head, I burn for you..."

my mom makes homemade pirogi's too sauerkraut and farmer's cheese yum but they are alot of work so she makes them for the holidays! okay pipsqueak what's for dinner tonight? dee
    rocker

Veggie bites (they look like nuggets but are filled with spinach and artichokes and cheese, or broccoli and cheese...mmmm

Lunch was one of my Italian co-workers breaded zucchini and sauce and bread that she gave me...YUM!!! Had pasta with garlic, olive oil, broccoli, and mushrooms from another one a few nights ago! They take good care of me
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

ooo CARE`care

I'll get back tah that Veggie thing..
    but tonight...

"FRESH"/backed Chocolate chunk Brownies,
    like wise beans O'the green
    ( and you can't have one without the other because cookies are for the toothed! )
    sauteed mushrooms with ah bit of garlic & chive on select let-us in a
    raspberry vinaigrette.
    home made mashed potatoes with hell'ah HAND pulverised ( and seasoned ) cuts of steak.

I called Times 0ut !

Re: ooo CARE`care

Originally posted by pipsqueak
    "FRESH"/backed Chocolate chunk Brownies,

sauteed mushrooms with ah bit of garlic & chive on select let-us in a
    raspberry vinaigrette.
    home made mashed potatoes with hell'ah HAND pulverised ( and seasoned ) cuts of steak.

That sounds YUMMY! Can you send some to St. Louis? LOL! Anything with mushrooms and garlic, I LOVE!
    Plus, brownies are my true weakness!

all this sounds yummy carrie and pipsqueak!!! love mushrooms especially! todayfor breakfast i am having cinnamon raisin toast and juce for lunch just a salad and yogurt strawberry/banana and for dinner hubby is bringing home a pizza with the works so we can eat before we go see reo speedwagon tonight dee
    rocker

Mmmm...brownies...

I think tomorrow night will be steaks wrapped in bacon and topped with sauteed mushrooms, with roasted potatoes on the side, as that's what Dan wants for a belated birthday dinner, so it'll be a switch from the veggies for me as well. I told him I was willing to take him out, but he said he'd rather have me make something.

I forgot to mention we had a fetuccine dish at our scheduling meeting Wednesday that had sundried tomatoes in it, plus one of the girls made chicken parmesan...none of us are gonna starve this week! Walk walk walk to work it off!!!

Enjoy that concert Dee!

Vegetables:

*Black beans
    *Cole slaw with Thousand Island
    *Squash and Vidalia onions
    *Pickled beets

Good!!
    I don't "go through channels." I dig my own....

Freezer food egg rolls with spicy mustard and honey
    Bancha green tea

Originally posted by buffalo-girl
    all this sounds yummy carrie and pipsqueak!!! love mushrooms especially!
    have ya'll ever tried the baked, stuffed variety? mmmmm

oh yes i love stuffed mushrooms they are awesome!!! actually red lobster has some really good ones we get as a appetizer there yum!!! and thanks carrie the concert was excelent reo still sounds good you will love them when you go tonight!!!! okay so breakfast today will be poached eggs and maple sausage for hubby and wheat toast lunch will be light maybe some salad and yogurt and dinner not sure as we are going to the bisons baseball game here tonight ? maybe just a hot dog there? dee
    rocker

today for breakfast we had egg sandwiches and sausage skipped lunch so for dinner we are having turkey burgers and crab salad and veggies for desert fat free raspberry and chocolate chip ice cream dee
    rocker

today for breakfast we had blueberry waffles and juice no lunch was not hungry lol for dinner we are having goulash with lots of mushrooms and fresh tomatoes in it and wheat dinner rolls dee
    rocker

I had chili and cornbread last night - the leftovers from a bake sale at work. That's the good thing about working at night...I get to "clean up" the food nobody wants to bring home!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast