Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: what's for dinner tonight?(for pippi) lol

you are too funny carrie!!! i love chili too but don't make it cause hubby won't eat kidney beans he hates them!!!! chili is not chili without kidney beans so i get it from mom when she makes it lol for breakfast today i had a egg bagel and yogurt no lunch and dinner i am no cooking as i am having my wrist surgery in the morning wednesday so we are getting a wegman's special sub with the works on a wheat roll you guys are gonna have to take up the slck for me here as i will be gone probably until friday using my one hand of course lol take care all dee
    rocker

Re: ooo CARE`care

Originally posted by pipsqueak
    I'll get back tah that Veggie thing..
    but tonight...

"FRESH"/backed Chocolate chunk Brownies,
    like wise beans O'the green
    ( and you can't have one without the other because cookies are for the toothed! )
    sauteed mushrooms with ah bit of garlic & chive on select let-us in a
    raspberry vinaigrette.
    home made mashed potatoes with hell'ah HAND pulverised ( and seasoned ) cuts of steak.
    hey you I need your help wit som ting call me again

Originally posted by buffalo-girl
    i will be gone probably until friday using my one hand of course lol take care all dee
    I hope your recovery is going well and hubby is taking good care of you! See you soon!
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

hi carrie thank-you and yes hubby is taking good care of me last night he made me fish and tater tots and green beans thankfully he knows how to use my toaster oven lol as my oven broke down last week time for a new one lol not sure what bill is fixing or bringing home for dinner tonight? lol i am okay just really swollen yet and pain but i will be better soon/ go back to the surgeon sept. 4 to get new cast on fun wow lol dee
    rocker

Good, good! Tonight's a surprise - whatever Dan brings to my office (can't leave the new girl alone yet). I'm also glad we're not going out as it's mismatch day and I'm going to be dressed really crazy!

Just got the ingredients to make two seperate batches of taco dip this weekend - one for Dan's family reunion tomorrow, one for a ham radio picnic Sunday. You mix sour cream and a packet of taco seasoning together and spread it in the bottom of a pan, then cover with shredded lettuce, taco cheese, and chopped tomatoes, and scoop with tortilla chips. Very easy!

hey carrie love taco dip yummy!!! last night hubby surprised me with butterfly breaded shrimp and cole slaw and fries and a veggie platter itwas good! today he is working so we will have just sandwiches for lunch and dinner probably homemade burritos with turkey hamburger of course tonight we are going to our friends house to sit on the deck and probably have a bon fire so we will probably have snacks and smores have a great weeknd all dee
    rocker

for breakfast today hubby had a omelet with the works and i had blueberry waffles and juice skipping lunch as we are going to my mom's for her 80th birthday party and picking up the sheet pizza and wings on the way back to dieting mondaylol dee
    rocker

You guys are making me hungry! Yesterday I had a burrito with shredded chicken, rice, black beans, sour cream, diced tomatoes, guacamole, grilled onions, black olives and cilantro with tortilla chips and salsa. Today nothing yet.

for breakfast i just had a piece of wheat toast for lunch probably just some crab salad i made and dinner we are having mom's spagetti with texas toast and salad dee
    rocker

for breakfast i had raisin bran and juice for lunch yogurt and fruit and dinner we are having boneless chicken breast on the grill and aked potaoes and veggies dee
    rocker

for breakfast today i am having a english muffin with pear jam for lunch tuna salad and yogurt and for dinner we are having grilled haddock and veggies and red potatoes on the grill also dee
    rocker

I've been having veggie corn dogs, but I left them in the fridge at work last night, and I have a nasty feeling they'll get eaten on me today...I better bring some more food for dinner! I've got some leftover red potatoes too, and I may cook up some broccoli.

well i skipped breakfast today just had black coffee for lunch tuna fish and yogurt and fordinner we are having chicken nuggets, tater tots, and mrs t. pierogis sorry not homemade can;'t do it with one hand lol but just simple stuff as the bills are playing their last pre-season game tonight on channel 7 at 6;30 they are playing detroit and it will be a beer and snacks night lol dee
    rocker

today for breakfast i had a blueberry waffle and juice and coffee lunch will be light probably a salad and yogurt and dinner hubby is bringing home mighty taco's veggie ons and el nino's with the works actually i can only eat half a el nino they are huge lol dee
    rocker

for breakfast today a omelet with the works and wheat toast lunch probably just something light maybe some fruit and yogurt and dinner probably eat something out with my friends maybe a veggie pizza dee
    rocker

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast