Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: what's for dinner tonight?(for pippi) lol

today for breakfast i had eggs over easy and wheat toast for lunch just a salad and for dinner i am gonna grill some boneless chicken breast and scalloped potatoes and veggies in my new convection oven pretty good for using only one hand i already made two loaves of zucchinni bread this morning lol dee
    rocker

On my dinner table:

*Brussels sprouts
    *Lima beans
    *Potato salad
    *Deviled eggs

Good healthy stuff.......
    I don't "go through channels." I dig my own....

I've been at the State Fair all day, so I've been eating lots of junk...pizza, diet soda, fruit smoothie, apple dumpling with ice cream, baked potato with butter and cheese, and a gyro (for a rare meaty item), maple sugar candy...think that's enough?
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

hey carrie great combo of food lol you must have a good stomach to eat all that lol !! as long as you had fun that's what counts right? today for breakfast a english muffin with pear jam and french vanilla coffee lunch i am not sure as i am going shopping with mom today so we will probably eat something while we are out and dinner probably something light maybe just some pasta salad dee
    rocker

Hey, that works as an excuse! Made some pasta with olive oil, garlic, oregano, broccoli, button mushrooms, kalamata olives and parmesan cheese tonight...a salt lover's dream! That, and some fresh iced tea. Mmmmm...

for breakfast i had poached eggs and wheat toast and coffee lunch will be just yogurt and dinner we will have turkey breast grilled and some baked potatoes and veggies dee
    rocker

for breakfast we had cereal and toast and lunch will be light salad and yogurt and fruit and dinner today we are having homemade goulash with fresh tomatoes and peppers and mushrooms and garlic bread dee
    rocker

skipped breakfast was too nervous got mystitches out today hurt like hell too especially on the palm arrgggg!!! but soft cast now and i can take a shower without the lovely plastic sleeve lol today for dinner weare gonna have philly cheese steak paninni sandwiches and maybe some pierogis something easy as i am still having pain lol dee
    rocker

i really doubt anyone really cares what I/we ate today... at least we get to eat while others starve around the world.....

you guys must be real real bored... LOL!
    "There can be no tradition without innovation."
    - Earle Hitchner, Irish music journalist

Hey, I like the exchange of ideas, what can I say...and people are going to go hungry whether we talk about food or not, so we might as well. Just because times are bad doesn't mean we should spend all our time worrying; do what you can, and then all the more reason to go out and celebrate everything you DO have (while you still have it) with the rest of your time. Seize the day!

It's like the political situation(s)...we can run around in a panic (which is exactly what the more sensational of the media WANT), or we can purposely go on with our lives and have more of an effect on the situation(s) by not buying into sensational media/advertising/etc. Quicker change THAT way, IMHO.

So we can can leave you out of the What're You Gonna Fixx For Dinner? Cookbook, Dave? [Just giving you a hard time!]
    Last edited by Carrie; 09-05-2008 at 12:47 PM.

Very well put, Carrie!!

And I'm not bored.
    Not at all......
    I don't "go through channels." I dig my own....

right on carrie!!! are you running for president? lol that was well said though!! okay for breakfast we had egg sandwiches with sausage and cheese and for lunch we just had some pierogis for dinner we are having pannini sandwiches and alfredo and fresh tomatoes yum!! dee
    rocker

we had cinnamon raisin bread for breakfast lunch we will have pasta salad and veggies and dinner we are going out to our friends house she makes awesome homemade pizza dee
    rocker

I'm not formally campaigning (yet), but I welcome write-ins!

Hmm, could be interesting, though - Vote for Carrie, so it won't be scary! [Pause]. Maybe I need a campaign manager...

Alaskan King Crab Legs with butter dip.
    Romaine, red tomatoe, yellow pepper, and yellow cherry tomatoe salad with Romano & Basil oil and vinegar dressing.

...and that was lunch.

Dinner is an amazing chicken soup that I make from scratch

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast