Thread: GMA at the falls tuesday live!!

GMA at the falls tuesday live!!

okay for anyone who has not been to the niagara falls here on tuesday sept. 15th. good morning america will be there live at 7;00 a.m. to do their show and channel 7 news here in buffalo will be there live from 5;00 a.m. to 7;00a.m. that day too they are going to show the maid of the mist and the cave of the winds etc. should be cool dee
    rocker

That would be interesting to watch... we stopped at Niagara Falls on the way to Boston in October 2002 - but it was a total bust, it was POURING rain the whole time we were there. We drove into Canada just so we could say we did it and we got a glimpse of the Falls, but it was raining too hard to even take any pictures

We're planning another trip out that way in 2012 - we went to Maine on our honeymoon and that year will be our 20th anniversary - and I'd like to try the Falls again then...

"... the nighttime falls around our bed, in peace we sleep entwined, and your love flows through me, though an ocean soothes my head, I burn for you..."

Hey, we should have a Fixxture meetup at the Falls! Or better yet, maybe the guys'll have a show in the area at the time and we can all go...

If you don't have dreams, how're they gonna come true, right? hehe!
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

that would be great carrie good idea!!! okay so you guys should watch tuesday but if you are up start watching at 5;00 a.m. that is when channel 7 news will be doing there news from there and showing what they did while there last week so actually this will be a long show lol from 5;00-8;00 very cool dee
    rocker