Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: you never know????!!!

Geez, if you didn't have heart problems before all that, you surely will now! Hope your weekend is going well!
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

your right carrie!!! i did find out the results late friday anyways little scar tissue that is it so that's good but they are still worried about the blood pressure and pulse which goes up to 107 at times so i will have the holster monitor put on monday and go on from there next will be a medical stress test fun wow!! have a good weekend all dee
    rocker

i had my thyroid scan yesterday then the monitor put on til 10;30 this morning i take it back then go for bloodwork on my thyroid levels they are checking my heart and my thyroid as i have a underactive for years now and they say sometimes it can change to over active and affect your blood pressure and pulse rate and other things that screw your whole system up!! what a pain i will be glad when all the tests are done and over with at this point lol dee
    rocker

Hey, I hope you are doing well! I completely agree with going through all those tests, it's such a pain. I have to go in for tests all the time because of my diabetes and I hate it, but at least I know how I am doing! You are in my thoughts and I hope that everything goes well, take care!

Alicia

thank-you bunny for the kind words you definitely know how it is!!! i am suppose to find out the results by friday but i am not holding my breath i figure no news is good news lol take care and have a good day dee
    rocker

Hi Buffalo-girl,

This is Bunny, I just read this thread and noticed you mentioned my name. Alicia is EquestrianGrl78.

I am sorry to hear about your heart attack! I hope all your tests come back ok. I hope you don't have damaged from the heart attack. I'm praying for you. Take care ok?

Bunny

hi bunny sorry for the mix-up that's what happens when you get old lol!! my test did show no real damage to my heart so that is good! i had the monitor on now i have to wait for the results from that and i think the final test will be a medical stress test but it is not scheduled yet? i think they are more worried about my blood pressure and pulse rate so the betta blocker they put me on is helping that already pulse went from 107 to 88-93 now so a little better now thanks for the kind words too dee
    rocker

Dr Dave says ,whatever it takes to stay healthy do it,I dont like my friends being poorly,glad I can keep an eye on you daily elsewhere in cyberspace.Hi everyone by the way.

Dave Snakey

Geez, Dee! Yikes! Wow!

Well, went to the eye dr, and yeah, I need 42's (reading glasses--the age most folks start to need them)...and then he says I have a spot (they call it a nevus) in my left eye that we have to watch...it could turn into melanoma.

He says it's common in light-eyed people, and that sunglasses are a must.

So...everybody here that has light eyes...wear your sunglasses!

Kim
    My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
    ~Dalai Lama

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    ~Adam Savage

Alla you'z

Take care of yourselves. Sometimes worry only adds to the situation; I'm not saying not to be mindful of your health, but calm down, take a breath and a step at a time. Anxiety only makes the issues worse. Take it from me- after all we went through w/Ma, I am the poster child for anxiety! BTW, hope you two (and everyone else) finds something to smile about today and in the days to come; a little inward sunshine goes a long way
    "Even the devil may cry when he looks around Hell and realizes that he is all alone"

Acheron Parthenopaeus

(Sherrilyn Kenyon, Devil May Cry)

http://www.wordclay.com/BookStore/BookStoreBookDetails.aspx?bookid=37784

hi everyone and thank-you too!! i am doing okay though and precious i know what you mean about the anxiety thing i have been just chilling about everything until i get the results in too! i did get the results back from the thyroid scan yesterday and have to see the doc next week i do have a underactive thyroid but the right side is enlarged now so we have to go thru options now? hopefully just a meds. change? take care all dee
    rocker

the doctor put me on betta blockers along with my blood pressure pill every day so tomorrow morning i go back to the doc to see if they helped my blood pressure and pulse and find out the results from the heart monitor finally? not sure what he will do about the thyroid problem yet either? as far as the left wrist that is done the surgeon told me he can't do anymore for me and that it won't get better either? i have tendonitis in it and arthritis now also so i can go back to work light duty without the use of my left hand still as he marked me as 75% disabled with the left wrist should be interesting to find a job? but i am looking as i will go crazy not working at all at this point!! dee
    music junkie!!

Thinking of you and hoping you can keep your spirits up - maybe you'll hear something on New Year's Eve, like I did last year! Hope '09 brings you good things

thank-you carrie i am hanging in there trying to stay positive!!! friends like you help that's for sure!! by the way the dentist appt. was brutal yesterday had pain last night and today he had to put a temporary crown on after all the drilling and etc. he was nice enough to numb it with 4 needles first but they wore off about 6;00 last night eating dinner was fun too lol get the permanent crown put on dec. 18th. good times huh? take care all dee p.s. this topped off my day yesterday too my friend from work across the hall where i use to work sent me a e mail and said the new girl already decorated for christmas in the offices but he then said nothing like you use to decorate though dee? oh boy!! that was brutal!! lol dee
    music junkie!!

Hehe, it's always a good feeling to know you're missed! Hope your teeth get to feeling better so you can enjoy Thanksgiving!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast