Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: you never know????!!!

thanks carrie i was okay i just ate on the left side of my mouth lol just a little sore yet but doing alot better now for sure have a great day carrie !!! dee
    music junkie!!

I hope you are feeling a lot better Dee! I remember getting my cavities drilled on and then going through the soreness the next few days, I hated it! Oh and to top it off, I ended up getting a tooth infection right after my dental work, ouch! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Alicia

ouch is right alicia i am sure that tooth infection hurt alot too? thanks for the nice words i am okay just a dull ache left in that tooth but i did have a great thanksgiving just ate on the left side getting use to it now lol i hope you had a great holiday also!! dee
    music junkie!!

i finally got the results back from the heart holster monitor yesterday at the doc's office and everything looked good they said but they are blaming the high blood presssure and pulse rate on stress and pain so they are keeping me on the blood pressure pill every day and the betta blocker which has lowered my bp and pulse so that's a good thing i also had a report from both my back doctor and wrist surgeon and as far as my wrist and hand i am 75% permanently disabled with the left hand the surgeon told me he can't do anything more for it and i can work light duty with no use of the left hand same thing for my back but i can't lift anything over 10 pounds it is gonna be fun trying to get someone to hire me now? dee
    music junkie!!

Well, at least the heart problems aren't more serious (though they're serious enough). I have a feeling some form or other of alternative medicine would help both your pain and stress, but sadly, it can be expensive...maybe doing some reading (online or otherwise) might suggest some things you can do yourself...best of luck in any case!
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

thank-you carrie for your concern things will get better sooner or later i am sure just gonna try to stay positive!!! dee
    music junkie!!

here we go again today i go back to the wrist surgeon for my check up with my left hand? sorry to say nothing is better with it? now my fingers constantly shake and still have alot of pain in the wrist and hand? i feel there is nerve damage in it now also so i think they will check that out today? we will see what the doc says i guess? dee
    music junkie!!

the wrist surgeon recommended a nuerologist and a vascular doctor for me to go to ? going to the nuerologist first to see if there is nerve damage in my left hand and wrist? of course he tried to blame this on my thyroid problem and or my high blood pressure he is not gonna admit it may be his fault from the 4 surgeries he did on it? oh well here we go again lol but i have to find out since my hand is worse then it has ever been now and totally useless at this time i will keep you all updated maybe they will give me a new hand like the bionic man? lol have to laugh better then being upset about it!! dee
    music junkie!!

Have they considered that the problems may stem from your back rather than your arm? Not that THAT would be good news either, but it could lead to more appropriate treatment...

no carrie they have not and they know i have back problems also? right now it looks like they are trying to blame everything on my other health issues instead of admitting it may have been the last surgery the doc did? i have a appt. with the nuerologist on the 23rd. of this month so i guess we will have to wait and see what happens at this point? dee
    music junkie!!

Best of luck! Must be the week for it; I go to the doctor on the 21st and I KNOW the results of that aren't gonna be good. I'm hoping it's mostly my lingering cold that's making my other health issues out of whack

hi carrie i hope everything goes well for you on the 21st. also ? hopefully you and i will feel better soon ? lol i know you keep busy with your job and everything i am keeping myself as busy as i can right now until i get a new job so i don't dwell on things stiif upper lip right? i am nervous today as i have to go to a hearing for comp. tomorrow morning in lockport i won't have to do anything but sit there that's what i have a lawyer for right? hopefully all will work out well fingers crossed take care carrie!!
    music junkie!!

Dee and Carrie, I would like to see the both of you feel better.

And Dee, I want to see you get that compensation.

Both of you know you can count on my continued support.
    I don't "go through channels." I dig my own....

Thanks! I'm hoping I can get things straightened around in the next few months...we'll see! Good luck Dee!

hi shoeman and thank-you and carrie for your support!! i really appreaciate it!! the hearing went well going to be getting some back pay and a increase evry week so that is good news!!! as they did pull some illegal stuff on me in may and if anything changes in the next 30 days with my problems i have to let my lawyer know right away but i am happy with the outcome today overall monday i call vesid and see if i can go thru retraining for another office manager job part time hopefully they can retrain me using my right hand instead of my left lol have to see what happens ? have a great friday shoeman and carrie!!!
    music junkie!!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast