Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tattoos and piercings??

tattoos and piercings??

hi all just wondering how many of you fixx fans have piercings and tattos and how many? i have 13 piercings all in my ears gonna get one more on top of my left ear then i am done and i have 3 tattoos a hummingbird with a flower and vine on my right wrist, a rose on my left wrist and a lizard on my arm one more to get on my ankle either a tribal ankle bracelet or a moon and stars scene !! dee
    music junkie!!

I have eight piercings in my ears, five on one side and three on the other(I don't know why, just turned out that way! lol!) I also have my nose pierced and just got my first tattoo a couple months ago.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

nice tattoo angiekay different!! i can't post pics right now otherwise i would post my 3 tattoos ? someday when i get a new printer/scanner maybe for christmas? hint to hubby lol dee
    music junkie!!

B side the C side in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, UK
    Had many rings as a mere young pup, had about 6 holes in each ear with about 4 rings through each. All gone nowadays, goes with the territory I suppose.
    Stuart at the Welsh Connection

Ears only, so far 4 on the left and 3 on the right, been thinking of a tattoo for years now, haven't decided what to get.

i did get my last piercing last friday night on top of my left ear so i am done now yeah right like my hubby says lol total in ears only is 14 with 7 in each dee
    music junkie!!

I have 9 piercings 8 in the ears 4 on each side. 4 tattoos one that takes up my right calf is a panther,one on my left shoulder of a flaming rose.And on large one which starts on my lower back and goes down with two bluejays which are the symbol of my children holding wreathes to my heart.The rest of my back is in the process now,when it`s done pics will follow.but there will be nothing really left to my back.But my tattoos all have sentimental meanings which is my children etc...
    My sentimental friend we`ll walk as one again,one day.M.Ure

wow very cool rhonda would love to see pictures of your back when it is done? i am gonna get one more tattoo and the others colored in again just don't know when and what i want to get yet? dee
    music junkie!!

A sort of place you don't often find. A quiet room to go out of your mind.
    =nothing pierced, no tattoos. (and everyone fell asleep reading this reply post)

Oh, I like the chandelier style earrings, but I guess I can't wear them now, can I.
    Last edited by Cary C-Troll; 09-02-2009 at 04:49 PM.

I don't know what I just said or why.

From my heart & from my hand
    why don't people understand my intention
    -Weird Science

Don't feel alone, Cary, Shoeman is completely unpierced and unpainted too.

How boring....

I don't "go through channels." I dig my own....

I think what you guys are trying to say is that you're naked
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

Las Vegas ...all 54 years of the life so far
    i came into the world unmarked ...ill leave the world unmarked ...
    but i have been pierced 9 times ... liver
    gregory

Managed to talk my teen step daughter out of getting her navel pierced for her b-day. Her Mom was all for it, because she has had it done.

I told her there are so many years to do those things when you are older and really sure of it.

Both her Mom and I were at least 30 when we got ours done.

I think teen years are way too young to decide on alterations like that.

Cary, LOL...chandelier earrings

Kim
    My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
    ~Dalai Lama

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    ~Adam Savage

A sort of place you don't often find. A quiet room to go out of your mind.
    Props to each of ya for being "unpainted", "naked", "unmarked", and to Kim Blending into the scenery is always better with lots of company.

I don't know what I just said or why.

From my heart & from my hand
    why don't people understand my intention
    -Weird Science

Well, I used to have pierced ears, but had to let them close up due to allergies/infection, so now just have the little dots for scars. Speaking of scars, that's my fascination - if I find out you have one, you'll probably find me trying to catch a glimpse. Not that I would want anyone to hurt themselves on purpose, or that I like the idea of anyone being hurt; it's more that I like to see you've healed, and hear the story behind it. It's sort of like our bodies' coping mechanism, and our minds take a while to catch up. I suppose I never got past that grade-school mentality of showing them off, either

I'd been thinking I'd have to get a tattoo, since so many people have them these days, especially my customers, many of whom are covered from the neck down. Cy made a comment a few months ago that made me feel less socially unacceptable about not having any, though, so I don't see any in my immediate future.
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast