Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tattoos and piercings??

wow carrie you would see alot of scars on me they would keep you busy for a while lol i have 4 alone just on my left wrist lol and my worm as i call it the one on my back left hip from osteomylitis when i was 8 years old the rest are on my knee little one on my neck etc. etc. lol as far as tattoos go i got my first one on a dare when i was 18 i told my mom i was going to get one that day with my buddy and she said yeah right and i said okay you will see when i get home then lol that one is little just a red rose on my left wrist i have had it redone since then . i have 3 total getting one more on my ankle that's it but i am waiting for surgery and other stuff going on before i have it done!
    rocker

Ironically I have heard of people getting tattoos to cover up their scars. I have plenty of scars, but not tattoos. I had finally decided on one small tiny one, and then changed my mind. I don't care for the big huge tattoos that people get, sometimes they are too extreme. I like subtlety, it's more interesting.
    I am the winner in any event.

i too like the smaller tattoos myself and i like the color ones not just black my hummingbird is probably the biggest one i have with alot of color but it still has to be redone fading now. the small lizard i have on the other side of my left wrist does cover part of my scars from surgery but i am waiting for the next surgery then a year later i will add on to it to cover right now it looks like i tried to slit my wrists and i don't like that lol!!
    rocker

I know this thread is older but I am finally reading all comments left....been a real busy year for me with have my newest child back in January. LOL!

I love tattoos! I only have 3 professional & 1 homemade though...my devil/punk rock kitty on my upper left arm, cherub on the top of my back (under the neck), & this batlike creature on my back left shoulder....the homemade one is a music note (symbol for the band the Toasters) on my inner left ankle that a dear friend did..he has passed so I do not want to get that covered..I have more that I want...next in line are ones representing my girls....I am also getting trust & hope in Irish Gaelic...never know, a tattoo convention will be in STL this weekend.

Piercings...only my ears...I did have my tongue & naval pierced but have been removed throughout the years....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12