Thread: To all fixxtures!

To all fixxtures!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to make my last post(at this time I believe)), becuase my life has changed for the better. I'm back with my old girlfriend. Your thinking old? She is the type of woman who makes you feel like your it! She doesn't try to break you down, she doesn't try to make you feel like money is more important! I can't go into detail of everything that has happened to me, everyone has a lifetime story, it would take years to explain! One thing though is, I remember being young with her, to this day, that was 16 years ago! I know that when I move to her house, I will loose touch with the net. Hey, I will always be looking, good bye to my DSL, but I will try to get back to this message board. If I don't, I'm still out there! IS WHAT I'M SAYING IS, FIXX, BE STRONG! WE KNOW! JUST REMEMBER, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romenhal,,,

Thank you Fixx message board! Thank you for touch!

Damn, I'm tired, my whole life around me follows me now ...

Take charge! A Fixx directive!!!

Congrats! Sorry to see ya leave for a bit, but we'll always be here!

It's great that you've found love again....

jeff

Hey... that's good to hear, I can relate and I know it can be really special with someone from "way back" because i married my first "true love" just this summer. We drifted apart but eventually our paths crossed again after 13 years and the timing was right, and now.... well i couldnt be happier and we got married on the 20th anniversary of the day we first met.

My advice would be to take it a day at a time, we did... somewhat , hard issues may need to be addressed and you'll both probably be on your best behaviour for awhile, it takes time to "Rediscover" someone. Good luck... let us know how things work out, ya gotta love a story with a happy ending
    Last edited by Octopulse; 12-31-2001 at 07:35 AM.

Happy to hear you are feeling so content... met my husband of 20 years at 14... so I can also relate... ...take care, Kat