Thread: Ethics

Ethics

If you witnessed your boss doing something wrong day in-day out, what would you do?

Right before I went on vacation we had some major issues come about. The PM is a major fuck-up, and the rest of us have to deal with his incompetance. All of us had to talk to our District Manager about it; on my last day of work, the PM had the audacity to confront me with a bold-faced lie and on top of that called me at home after business hours digging for info! Naturally caller id is a wonderful thing, so I didn't answer. But the moron called my cell AND landline! Totally infuriated me!

My question is how would you deal with that kind of a situation even if your boss gave you threatening looks or alluded to your keeping your job?
    "Even the devil may cry when he looks around Hell and realizes that he is all alone"

Acheron Parthenopaeus

(Sherrilyn Kenyon, Devil May Cry)

http://www.wordclay.com/BookStore/BookStoreBookDetails.aspx?bookid=37784

Hi Precious!

Could you say you prefer to keep work and home separate and ask that that be respected?

I've a question that fits under this thread, too:

My co-worker Mary was by herself when this client that none of us, except the boss, like. He's made suggestions to the boss in front of us all about how she should cut hours, pay and all and other types of how she should run her business from his POV. All of us think he's a jerk, he should MHOB.

Ok, so this guy comes in to pick up his order. He comes in all chummy and gives her a big hug. She DID NOT want that guy touching her, but it was too late, he'd already charged in like he owned the place and done it! She was afraid to say anything to him, for fear it'd reflect badly on the shop, the business...but she's felt very icky about it. I don't know what to advise.

This is a customer situation. What should she have done or do in future? In any other case, wouldn't this be sexual harrassment?

Kim
    My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
    ~Dalai Lama

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    ~Adam Savage

Exclamation Most+def+it+is

In+that+case+the+police+should+have+been+notified. +He+was+committing+assault.+That+is+insulting+batt ery.+Folks+need+to+quit.+In+my+case+he+tries+to+pu t+off+things+on+the+younger+chemist+or+blame+other s+for+major+errors.+He+acts+as+if+the+rules+do+not +apply+to+him.+Not+cool.
    "Even the devil may cry when he looks around Hell and realizes that he is all alone"

Acheron Parthenopaeus

(Sherrilyn Kenyon, Devil May Cry)

http://www.wordclay.com/BookStore/BookStoreBookDetails.aspx?bookid=37784

The President's note says that everybody needs to roll up their sleeves and help volunteer this summer to help each other out. Irony. My sleeves are not getting rolled up, they stay velcro'd shut along with all my protective gear for Iraq. I thought maybe I'd just click "delete" real fast and move on, but I went ahead and read it all. The President may have meant well, but I think he's missing some dynamics that are causing bitterness in America, and for most Americans outside the Beltway looking in, we wonder when those inside the Beltway will roll up their own sleeves and lead by example.
    You can easily check out our best quality 1z0-051 vce exam dumps Test king.com you well for the real sterling You can also get success in real exam of www.muih.edu with the quality Palm Beach Atlantic University questions and ccie voice Rasmussen College