Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cy's US Tour - November

I'll keep the Athens, GA show under consideration for as long as I can. Don't know what life holds for me in November at this moment.

And I'd wish to take someone with me and let them drive, navigating Atlanta-area traffic is a nightmare.

Thanks so much for the updates, Musegirl.
    Keep them coming when you have more.......
    I don't "go through channels." I dig my own....

YES FLORIDA!!!

Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!

Dates

Thanks for being patient, gang. I have waited to post dates until they were fairly reliable. I know that people want to make plans. You may have seen various gigs on the Net via Google, etc. but I have to tell you that many gigs post shows before the contracts are signed. I am glad I waited because the schedule has changed since I originally tipped it. There are lots of reasons why things change, logistical, financial, etc.

Here we go.

Thursday, Nov. 5 - Denver, CO The Soiled Dove
    Friday, Nov. 6 - Henderson, NV Artbeat Series at Henderson Plaza
    Saturday, Nov. 7 - Peoria, AZ Skye
    Date TBA San Diego Anthology
    Thursday, Nov. 12 - San Juan Capistrano, CA The Coach House (Cy shares bill with Stan Ridgeway Trio)
    Friday, Nov. 13 - San Francisco, CA Red Devil Lounge
    Saturday, Nov. 14 - Corona, CA Fender Museum
    Sunday, Nov. 15 - NYC, NY City Winery
    Monday, Nov. 16 - Vienna, VA Jammin' Java
    Tuesday, Nov. 17 - Raleigh, NC Pour House
    Wed. Nov. 18 - Athens, GA Melting Point
    Saturday, Nov. 21 - Chicago, IL Abbey Pub

We still may add a date or two between 11/7 and 11/12. As I note above, there is a San Diego gig, but exact date isn't quite nailed yet. As you can see, Florida came off the schedule. Sorry about that, folks.

Let's see, what else? The Henderson gig is a free show, which is awesome. Likely wrapping up in Chicago -- that's Thanksgiving week coming up and a good show to wrap up on, we think.

If you are checking here because you are a Nick Harper fan, I would ask that you stop back here in a couple of days. I need to clarify exactly what Nick's participation will be at various shows for you.

Once again, thanks for your support everybody. In the coming weeks I will likely be asking for your help to get the word out about the shows. It would be fantastic if we could get some great audiences for Cy and Nick!

Warmest to all...
    Last edited by musegirl; 09-09-2009 at 02:27 PM.
    Lisa

Las Vegas ...all 54 years of the life so far
    i just searched Henderson show , strange because it says "former lead singer " of The Fixx, Cy Curnin to perform with opening act nick harper...
    http://www.hendersonlive.com/special...ents-artbeat/#
    i have never been out to the henderson plaza, its fairly new here in clark county , but it looks like a cool place . anyway...even though im way out in the north end of the vallley , i sure plan on being there ,God willing and i will tell as many folks i know, that CY is coming to town. Thanks to all for bringing once again the greatest singer/songwriter in the world to clark county/henderson- las vegas nv. God is good gregory
    gregory

u sure about those dates? thursday nov 5th AND thursday Nov 7th? Thursday is the 5th though . . .
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

Obviously I was confused on the days of the week. Sorry, it was a late post.

Also, the venue in Henderson has been contacted about correcting the language in their ad. Hopefully, it won't take long.

Thanks for the eagle eyes.
    Lisa

I'm definately going to attend the Coach House and Corona shows! Is anyone else going to be there as well?

Alicia

Will try to make the Vienna, VA show!
    I am the winner in any event.

Very cool! The only shows I wouldn't be able to do due to work are the California shows. Sorry to miss seeing you all out there! It looks like we'll be trying for a show or so in the South that we could combine with a near enough vacation spot for a little R & R. Anywhere we choose is likely to have nicer weather than the chill that'll be settling in up here!

Hope to see some of you!
    Maybe on course to the best yet!

I'll be at the SoCal shows too. CoachHouse and Corona, they are both really close.

Originally posted by musegirl
    Obviously I was confused on the days of the week. Sorry, it was a late post.

Also, the venue in Henderson has been contacted about correcting the language in their ad. Hopefully, it won't take long.

Thanks for the eagle eyes.

Lol. I only noticed cuz' I was working on band schedules for my work and I had it laying in front of me at the same time I was reading this thread . . and trying to figure out how to work these shows into my schedule!

Wow, Corona CA one night and NYC the next.... hope he gets some winkies on da plane! : )
    "There can be no tradition without innovation."
    - Earle Hitchner, Irish music journalist

WOOT!

Abby pub is a great place too. I think they played there before, about 6 years ago or so.

Seattle, WA but originally from the 909!!

Free Advertising

I was just listening to Sirius 22 and Richard Blade plugged Cy's November tour and an upcoming interview. I'm trying to make it to the SF show. Reno was great!!

God bless Richard Blade. Nice man.
    Lisa

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast