Thread: keneau reeves!!!

keneau reeves!!!

well first they filmed bruce almighty in buffalo now keneau reeves is going to start filming here in november for a movie called harry's crimes!! it is suppose to be about a guy that gets wrongly accused of robbing a bank romantic comedy but they have not said who his leading lady is gonna be as of yet? keneau grew up in toronto and visited buffalo alot and still loves it here so he wanted to film the movie here alot of it will be shot in the downtown area . this will also be great for the economy here too!! i love keneau so i guess i will have to go downtown to check it out when he gets here lol . keneau is 45 years old today ! happy birthday keneau!!
    rocker

missed keneau he was here sunday downtown at the erie county holding center and then in alden to the correctional center he was also spotted at a restaurant downtown eating dinner that day we saw him on the news yesterday didn't think he would be here until october but i guess he just came to see where they will be filming most of the movie what i got from the news is that they will be filming alot of it at the jail in alden as he is playing a toll booth operator that is accused of robbing a buffalo bank interesting!!
    rocker

A while back we had the lovely George Clooney filming in the STL. Never saw him but serioulsy never knew that spotting him around town would become a part of our evening news, every night. LOL! I never met him but would have loved to.

I did have the pleasure of meeting Keanu years ago when he played with his band Dogstar, at a bar here in St. Louis. I was sitting at the bar & he came & sat next to me while ordering his beer. He is a nice guy, but you can tell he is a shy one too. At least back then he was.

I like Keanu too. I seen Dogstar a few times. Here is a pic from the first line up of Dogstar.

When he made A Walk in the Clouds, his crew stayed at my friends hotel that she worked at. They gave her a hat that had the movie title on it.

Michael Becker is a family friend, he was one of the costumers on the Matrix's movies.

I tried inserting a pic of Keanu I took but, it is not working for me.

wow that is great !! i think keneau will be back in october sometime filming is suppose to start in november it would be great to meet him i always liked him so i will have to get a head's up when he will be downtown or in alden so i can get out there lol!
    rocker

He came across that way to me too. He seems very shy. I took my neice to one of their shows. She got to go back stage to meet him and get autographs. He wrote on mine to Aunt Betty love Keanu.

We got to take pics with him after he did a interview. We were both quiet waiting for our pic to be taken and he grabbed both of us and squeezed us to make feel more comfortable. My neice looks like she was about to pee her pants.

He is very nice person, very down to earth.

I still have a poster they handed out when they performed at the Fillmore in S.F.

wow very cool i hope to get a pic of him too!! along with meeting him of course! lol
    rocker